Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Who are you in this scenario?
Reiju: The creepy rapey guy
Tashigi: The Victim
Or the reader: Just watching in the closed
Reiju was trying to save Tashigi from poisoned wine.

SMH, believing the worst out of the totally innocent girl who works for an evil army that clones soldiers to use as expendable weapons of war.

Reiju would never SIN. Hell, Smoker harrassed her body more than this back in Punk Hazard, LOL

Reiju was trying to save Tashigi from poisoned wine.

SMH, believing the worst out of the totally innocent girl who works for an evil army that clones soldiers to use as expendable weapons of war.

Reiju would never SIN. Hell, Smoker harrassed her body more than this back in Punk Hazard, LOL
The only time I like Tashigi was the time when a dude was inside her body :sighting:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
So what's the deal with these investigations? Im out of the loop.
Some leakers who leaked from stores in Japan got way too comfortable leaking shit without taking proper precautions, leading to arrests, and the whole leaking community being more cautious.

Now, Japanese police are targetting Twitter accounts that are connected to leaks. While this is recent, the reason for it is most likely the Gear 5 leaks from two years back.

I think that was the big "Oh shit" moment for Shueisha and the Japanese police when it came to just how big the problem had become. It's one thing now, but, think about Laugh Tale, and the One Piece itself.

Are they just going to let the One Piece itself get leaked? I doubt they want that.

SO, leading up to Laugh Tale, expect to see a much more serious effort and going after leaks. I'd expect more detailed leaks to get kept in smaller circles, since... let's be honest, look at some of the fucking fake leakers. Who the hell would trust them to not share information that could get people arrested?

The era of leaks thriving on Social Media could very well be ending if Japan is serious about going after real people via their social media accounts. Leaks will still occur in private spaces, but will take much longer to come out publicly on sites like this if that's the case.
Post automatically merged:

The only time I like Tashigi was the time when a dude was inside her body :sighting:
LOL I was not expecting that statement, that's hilarious. I love Tashigi but have serious issues about Oda's handling of her.

After Kuina's death it would be nice if Oda didn't crap on the most prominent swordswoman in the series.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Certainly! Here's a playful interpretation of Smoothie's browser history, including the requested elements:

1. "How to extract juice from fruits efficiently"
2. "Best blender brands for Big Mom's crew"
3. "Smoothie's guide to looking fabulous in battle"
4. "Is it possible to make a giant wedding cake in under an hour?"
5. "Famous waterfall mishaps in pirate history"
6. "Wano waterfall crossing techniques"
7. "Can you swim in fruit juice?"
8. "How to not be considered useless in a Yonko crew"
9. "Fruit-based combat strategies"
10. "Smoothie's secret fruit stash locations"
11. "Getting over embarrassing moments: A Yonko's guide"
12. "Is it normal to accidentally drop allies into a giant blender?"
13. "Pirate crew team-building exercises"
14. "Worst navigational fails in the New World"
15. "Funny cat videos to lighten the mood after Wano mishaps"

[Scene: On the deck of the Thousand Sunny, where a bizarre turn of events has unfolded. Luffy stands with a grin, surrounded by his new crewmates, while Akainu, formerly his arch-nemesis, shares a hearty laugh beside him.]

Luffy: (beaming) Yo-ho-ho! Say hello to the new Straw Hat Pirates!

[Akainu, Fujitora, Kizaru, and Kuzan stand alongside Luffy, each wearing a Straw Hat with a mix of confusion and amusement.]

Akainu: (chuckling) Who would've thought I'd be sailing the seas with you, Luffy? Life's full of surprises!

Luffy: (grinning) Yeah! We've had some pretty wild adventures, huh, Akainu?

[The crew shares a collective laugh, with Luffy and Akainu exchanging knowing glances, as if they're sharing an inside joke.]

Meanwhile, Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp stand in shock nearby, their mouths agape as they struggle to comprehend the situation.

Zoro: (bewildered) Captain, what's going on here? Why is Akainu wearing a Straw Hat?

Sanji: (flabbergasted) And why are Fujitora, Kizaru, and Kuzan here instead of us?

Usopp: (stammering) Did we get kicked off the crew?

Luffy: (nonchalantly) Oh yeah, forgot to mention, guys. Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, you're out. Useless frauds, the lot of you.

Zoro: (outraged) What?! But Captain, we've been with you through thick and thin!

Sanji: (crestfallen) I cooked your meals, Captain! I even fought a bunch of ugly fish-men for you!

Usopp: (desperate) Captain, I'm the bravest warrior of the sea! You can't just replace me!

Luffy: (shrugging) Sorry, guys. It's time for a change. Besides, Fujitora's got a cool gravity sword thingy!

[Fujitora winks at Zoro, who looks on in disbelief, while Kizaru waves lazily at Sanji, who glares back in disbelief. Kuzan simply nods casually at Usopp, who feels like he's living in a nightmare.]

Akainu: (grinning) Hey, don't take it personally, fellas. It's just how the pirate crew rolls!

Luffy: (nodding) Yeah, like when Akainu turned Ace into toast! Good times, good times!

[The crew erupts into laughter, with Akainu and Luffy sharing a particularly hearty chuckle, as Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp exchange incredulous looks, wondering how their lives took such a bizarre turn.]

And so, amidst laughter and confusion, the new Straw Hat Pirates set sail, with Luffy and Akainu leading the way, leaving behind a trio of former crewmates scratching their heads in disbelief at the turn of events.
This new crew will make luffy a buterflie haha . Way too manny wings .

Some leakers who leaked from stores in Japan got way too comfortable leaking shit without taking proper precautions, leading to arrests, and the whole leaking community being more cautious.

Now, Japanese police are targetting Twitter accounts that are connected to leaks. While this is recent, the reason for it is most likely the Gear 5 leaks from two years back.

I think that was the big "Oh shit" moment for Shueisha and the Japanese police when it came to just how big the problem had become. It's one thing now, but, think about Laugh Tale, and the One Piece itself.

Are they just going to let the One Piece itself get leaked? I doubt they want that.

SO, leading up to Laugh Tale, expect to see a much more serious effort and going after leaks. I'd expect more detailed leaks to get kept in smaller circles, since... let's be honest, look at some of the fucking fake leakers. Who the hell would trust them to not share information that could get people arrested?

The era of leaks thriving on Social Media could very well be ending if Japan is serious about going after real people via their social media accounts. Leaks will still occur in private spaces, but will take much longer to come out publicly on sites like this if that's the case.
Post automatically merged:

LOL I was not expecting that statement, that's hilarious. I love Tashigi but have serious issues about Oda's handling of her.

After Kuina's death it would be nice if Oda didn't crap on the most prominent swordswoman in the series.
Yes tashigi and smoker both . Tashigi is now a Koby fangirl and smoker is MIA .