Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Shadow the Hedgehog eats Doug Dimmadome's Hat

Mihawk seeks out Zeff to learn how Sanji became so powerful at running away

Chopper is attacked by a Vice Admiral with the Merch Merch Fruit, which makes people around Chopper unable to focus on combat and compelled to mindlessly thrown money at Chopper while calling him cute.

Chopper blushes while saying being called cute while being worshipped as merchandise doesn't make him happy.

Zoro was never real, he's just a figment of your imagination. This entire time, you've been yelling at a green bush outside your house because you can't handle that Sanji was always weaker than Usopp, so you had to invent a new character in your mind to justify Sanji's failure to be the 2nd strongest in the crew.

Wake up.

Sanji never beat Queen and was low diffed by Page One, Nami beat Queen and Usopp beat King.

Wake up.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I personally only invest in admiral coins.

It’s a principle.
Akainu Coin
Kizaru Coin
Aokiji Coin, or Kuzan Coin, both sound good.

We need to create an Admiral based Cryptocurrency, and build its value until we can use it to buy every company that has ownership ties to One Piece.

Admiral fans buying the series to rewrite it so the Marines defeat the Straw Hats is the secret One Piece ending I crave.

Feel like thats a needle in a haystack guess lol.

Idk, the Ancient Weapons being named after Planets and with the entire planet motif of the Gorosei and Sun God Nika, maybe its the Sol Kingdom or something, but that seems way too simple for that mindset.
Ancient Weapons are named after gods (which the planets are named after)
It also makes sense because poseidon controls the sea kings like poseidon is god of the ocean,
Pluton(Hades), an ancient battleship, god of death - self explanatory
Uranus (Caelus for romans) is a god of sky, but he predates zeus/jupiter (he's father of the Titans which are before the main pantheon gods) and I feel like the sky and father of titan connection it has to be what Imu used on lulushia
Post automatically merged:

@DruMzTV you inspired me to start investing
Stock market doing great this year
I made 680$ on nvidia easy

maybe its the Sol Kingdom or something, but that seems way too simple for that mindset.
So you know that book Kuma carries around? The figure on the front who looks a lot like Lady Liberty? It also resembles a Roman Figure known as Sol Invictus.

A minor deity (minor to the Planet gods) introduced to Rome named "Sol Indiges(Defied Sun)," who had a cult. This cult did things like modifying a statue of NERO (Nerona?) to Sol at one point.

As Rome expanded, and other cultures joined to become a melting pot. Sol Indiges started to absorb and be merged to other deities, including a huge EASTERN influence. This merged god became Sol Invictus(Unconquered/Invincible Sun).

An emperor of Rome who hailed from Syria named Elagabalus decided to try to make Sol from A GOD to THE GOD of Rome, and put the Planet Gods beneath him, making him God over all gods. For this he was assassinated. But the cult remained in society, and came back influential with Emperor Aurelian(Gold. Roger?) who brought Rome back together from its split of sub empires. His mother being a priestess of Sol.

Now let's see. Sun God with cult, mixed into other cultures (in OP a variety of kingdoms have their own sun emblem) but all symbolizing one Sun God. A Sun God who is then put above the Planet Gods, and the upper echelons assassinating those who place him above, and trying to wipe out his cults. Familiar?

Sol as a name is a very good guess.

Akainu Coin
Kizaru Coin
Aokiji Coin, or Kuzan Coin, both sound good.

We need to create an Admiral based Cryptocurrency, and build its value until we can use it to buy every company that has ownership ties to One Piece.

Admiral fans buying the series to rewrite it so the Marines defeat the Straw Hats is the secret One Piece ending I crave.
Pirates are cooler than Marines
Just like how The Horde is cooler than the Alliance