expectations for the chapter?
Yes.
  • Vegapunk's message is broadcast to every denden in the world and he starts talking about the Void Century.
  • Next page shows everyone on Egghead and people with denden mushis listening in shock.
  • We as the readers don't actually know what he said, we just see shocked expressions getting spammed for 2 pages.
  • Next we see a panel of Blackbeard laughing maniacally as he listens to Vegapunk through his den den radio.
  • Next is Imu and the Gorosei infuriated.
  • Big earthquake rocks the Red Line and the World Nobles freak out.
  • Back on Egghead, the Kizaru Luffy had was a clone and the real one is doing a weird attack and shoots the giant "PUNK" bottle that's releasing gas for the lab's island cloud.
  • Labophase begins to fall and the Straw Hats scream that they have to run now.
  • A scared Usopp screams NIGERO for the upteenth time.
  • Brook is still doing nothing on the ship.
  • Robin is still napping.
  • Zoro is still huffing with the kitty.
  • Sanji is still looking over Punk's worthless corpse.
  • Luffy gets angry and says he's mad.
  • Break next week.
:lusalty:

So true man....this has been EXACTLY my life, as I talked with you before recently. I've never been able to fall in love again like I did with a certain girl a LONG time ago! No matter how much they might love me in return, I cannot return it at all. I'm just empty, hollow. I can't feel anything for them or others.

You could just say "I'm a ghost" lol. I had to emotionally numb myself 14 years ago as my heartbreak was so severe, it was killing me and I couldn't carry on, but now I'm feeling like I barely exist anymore, I'm torn between the worst pain I've ever felt and feeling void of any actual sense of being alive, human or w/e. I just feel empty.

Went quite morbid there but that's how I genuinely am deep down tbh. I'm struggling to sleep lately due to nightmares and being severely depressed at night and such too.

I'm already accepting, either I will have to just settle with someone sooner or later and never be able to give them my full heart and soul, my full love or I'm just gonna die alone at this point tbh.
Forgetting is really a great blessing
Sometimes you have to forget
I understand how hard it is to forget someone who has become a part of your dream and life
Revenge may be fun, but becoming someone better than the man she loves feels even better
That's why 99% men go after success and money after failure