How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
The sad thing is, Kaido is a pure Zoan user whose fighting style is centered around Haki and his club.
Although the majority of Luffy vs Kaido was just both mindlessly throwing some blows for several panels, which was getting repetitive very quickly, the battle choreography started to improve drastically.

But Kizaru? Dude has one of the most powerful and versatile DFs, he canonically taught Sentoumaru this advanced Barrier Haki technique and we see almost nothing of it.
Isn't it ironic that the start of the battle, Snake Man vs Kizaru, looks infinitely times better than whatever happened afterwards? At least Kizaru was acting like a functional character and showed new moves, like the acceleration technique or when he was trying to blind Luffy. But again, everything after that was just Kizaru throwing some lasers or sword swings and calls it a day.
It's just wasted potential. If Kizaru is over-reliant on his DF, at least portray it correctly instead of letting Kizaru behave like a Pacifista.
Dude hasn't even shown hardening so far...

Maybe Oda is keeping all that peak stuff at the last 2 - 3 chapters like usual when Luffy vs Kizaru reaches its conclusion but so far, this battle is seriously one of the worst which Luffy ever had.
G5 is just a boring power up to see fighting, might as well watch looney tunes

"Kizaru has already lost.".

I really can't see how Luffy and Kizaru would go 1v1 while there are 5 elders, who even Luffy seems to be unable to hurt at the moment. Even though we know they're going to figure it out, what's that about? Still, 5 gorosei is too much. of course, if you think Luffy, while running, would one shot kizaru (which seems like possible at this point), then that might happen.
I mean, Luffy had an 8+ hour fight on a magical dimension with Katakuri while an entire Yonko crew chased his crewmates. Is it any stretch of the imagination to think that:

1. The Gorosei will focus first on stopping Vegapunk's message?
2. That the Ancient Robot will play a role in holding them off?
3. That the Giant Warrior Pirates wont do the same thing?
4. That they decide to claim the Mothers Flame, leave and Imu moves in to destroy the island entirely

While Luffy is distracted with Kizaru (if he actually continues to fight)?

Something tells me Dory and Brogi will sacrifice themselves to prevent the Gorosei from capturing Luffy. Either that or their fates remain unknown. Luffy getting captured is also a possibility.

I highly doubt Luffy getting captured. Dorry and Broggy sacrifice is a possibility, but would that be enough? Maybe adding robot? Well, we are going to see 2 weeks later, i guess.

LODA absolute fucking bum, I aint seen a mangaka drop the ball with villains/antagonists this badly, complete utter trash showing from an admiral AND one of five high powers of this world... trash chapter. If there is no bit of the truth of the world this chap, then it was a complete waste of fucking time and the pacing is wack

Last edited:
Lizaru is proof that regardless of film promotion, Shanks would have stomped Greenbum in the end.

The only difference is instead of angry Kamisari him out of the island, he used his wifi powers from miles away. Instead of low diff it was wifi-diff.

Kizaru hasn't even used basic hardening if we're only judging haki and visuals.

Kizaru's kick was powerful enough to send Luffy flying to another dimension, his kicks have never been potent for dealing damage but it showcases the force behind them is powerful enough to send Luffy flying further than any Yonkou he came across and they were known as physical beasts.

Where Kizaru has always done real damage is his lethality, and who has he even used his light sword against? The closest thing we got was a clone, Kizaru wasn't even present in that scenario. That was disrespectful on his part if anything, that alone showed us an attack that could do critical damage to G5, but Kizaru himself wasn't shown fighting G5 with it.
A blow to Luffy's face from a one handed base Kaido without ACoC one shotted him, which is vastly superior to the maxed out kick Kizaru used, which did little harm to Luffy despite having significant damage added to it through the environment (the robot and the explosive barriers). Kizaru doesn't come even close to the potency of a Yonko.

Whether or whether not Kizaru used hardening is hard to tell, as it would depend on how Oda chooses to depict hardening with light. I think there is also no reason to diminish the usage of clones (plural) who were all equipped with Kizaru's named blade. But yes, let's see the conclusion of the fight.

Yet you are unable to explain how could they possibly win because you yourself know they had literally 0% chances to win the war.
I don't need to explain that when it's stated directly in the manga that the WBP could win by someone who is very knowledgeable about both the Marines and WBP.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru is the worst shit opponent I've ever seen a protagonist face, the guy is literally receiving help from a Gorosei and he's still getting beaten, at least have honor you shit dog, it would be better to be beaten in a 1 v 1 fight than in a 1 v 2, this multiplies the humiliation 10x...

And now +4 guys are summoned to help him. LMAO
Hody on Fishman Island was better at least he managed to leave Luffy bleeding to death and needing a blood transfusion

@HAJI @JoNdule @Tyki_Mikk @Buusatan94

Honestly, seeing how Luffy vs Kizaru (and Saturn) is currently ongoing, this makes me appreciate Luffy vs Katakuri even more.

This arc was pure escaping but Luffy got 10 - 15 amazing chapters of battling against Katakuri. The latter had a special food DF but man, Oda made sure to grant Katakuri as much versatility, speed and power as possible. Great Haki and Awakening as well. The choreography is simply on another level tbh.
:josad: Kizaru ain't worth that

:kata:Katakuri will remain the most respected villain
Oda didn't even make him lose like other villains do

Status
Not open for further replies.