How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, this is not the same as being too comfortable against saturn and kizaru, it is normal that they destroyed the place while trying to stop shiki, an uncontrolled crazy sailor like garp has done enough damage, but if both shiki is fighting back and two big names like garp and sengoku are fighting, it is normal for them to cause so much damage, this does not show that shiki is showing off.
I’m not saying Shiki is strong enough to beat them

I’m using Shiki as an example to prove that a top tier can fight multiple top tiers without losing instantly

Half of Marineford was destroyed before the fighting ended

That is why i don't view you as genuine admiral fan just zori hater:suresure:
I am a genuine Zoro hater we’ve been over this like 3 times.

Even if the admiral agenda gets destroyed, I will hate on Zoro.

If Zoro has 1 million haters, I’m one of them.

If Zoro has 1,000 haters, I’m one of them.

If Zoro has 50 haters, I’m one of them.

If Zoro has 1 hater, it’s me.

If Zoro has no haters, it means I’m dead.

Luffy >> Saturn >= Kizaru > Zoro >=Lucci > Sanji >= Jimbei
Man, you still in denial about the Worosei after these spoilers? Let me fix that real quick for you:

Saturn>Luffy>=Zoro>Lucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kizaru>Jimbei>Sanji

Saturn thus far keeps directly shrugging off named Gear 5 attacks and asking for more. This idea that Saturn is not very much stronger than Kizaru or that Luffy is comfortably stronger than the guy he has yet to actually harm is nonsensical.

Its fucking over. Saturn is not even in the ballpark of Kizaru after these spoilers. If Kizaru was forced to actually fight Saturn with his AP which we now KNOW is below Luffy who fails to actually harm Saturn in any meanful way currently? He aint pushing "Laturn" past mid diff lets be real here okay? One drop of that posion touches Kizaru and its over.

There are levels to this shit!

:goquad::saturn::gotres::gosecon::gouno:
:ihaha:

I am a genuine Zoro hater we’ve been over this like 3 times.

Even if the admiral agenda gets destroyed, I will hate on Zoro.

If Zoro has 1 million haters, I’m one of them.

If Zoro has 1,000 haters, I’m one of them.

If Zoro has 50 haters, I’m one of them.

If Zoro has 1 hater, it’s me.

If Zoro has no haters, it means I’m dead.
lame

Yeah , that's the bait i wanted them to take @HA001 @MarineHQ @nik87 @SakazOuki @HeroesNZ @Aknolagon @Geo @CbShadow

Now , 1st round Luffy used Gear 5th against Kizaru and there was barely a difference between them until Luffy used his punch and both went down .

according to @comrade , Luffy wasn't serious at all while he has to be to protect vegapunk from dying but he said that based on the feats that got shown currently by having Luffy in Gear 5th dealing with 2 Top Tiers and making fool outta them .

So you say Luffy who used his Peak Gear 5th wasn't serious while he clashed equally against Kizaru and while we got this ?

This is with named attacks being used , but they don't keep the same energy with Zoro or what @HA001 said :

Zoro had a similar situation where he used Santoryu and clashed with Lucci , but we said he isn't serious instead fellas posted the huff and puff to say it isn't a low diff or whatever the fuck they claim and denied Zoro being no serious ; but when it's luffy he isn't serious.

So it's either both are holding back since the start or drop the seriousness cope
Luffy is taking on Kizaru and Saturn 1 vs 2, while Zoro is still busy with Lucci, who was being eaten for breakfast by Luffy earlier. And yes, sure, Zoro wasn't going all out vs. Lucci but it's not like Lucci was. They just trade blows. Against Luffy, Lucci was at least using named attacks and visible hardening.

Luffy is exactly like Roger Shanks and this point is mentioned many times But Kobe is just a crybaby...Most similar to Garp is Aokiji, not Kobe
Koby is Garp apprentice, has the same nickname as him, is called by Garp himself the future of the marines, the same Garp who basically sacrificed to save him.

Not only that, but they have even the same attacks now.

I like Aokiji, but Koby is Garp.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung
Lol i dont want to either but one argument you can make is that the Gorosei are here to

A) Stop VPs message from spreading
B) Obtain the mother flame for Imu

Which just plainly suggests that they will be distracted with other issues, let alone the possibility of the AR showing up causing a nuisance.

If thats the case, then maybe Kizaru is still fought while they get what they want out of all of this. Kizaru being alone as the sole Admiral here kind of solidifies that he will take the brunt of this failure in the least, since this scene with Akainu rings true from Gorosei on this topic

Call it cope or whatever, but I refuse to believe Oda doesnt at least give Kizaru at least a good exit from the story, regardless of how reluctant he's been to letting him actually fight Luffy on a similar level.

Just how I feel about this for now.
Oda usually makes Nika’s victims really hateable so that we can be satisfied when Nika removes them from the manga.

This has not happened with Kizaru, Kizaru has been portrayed in a sympathetic/tragic light so far. For Nika to beat his ass and remove him from the manga after the sympathy fest Oda has written for Kizaru, would make Nika look like even more of a shit character than he already appears lol.

And especially now that all 5 Gorosei are here, this arc is 100% an escape scenario lol. There is zero way Luffy is actually meant to defeat the entire fucking world government here lol. That would just be absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.