How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you completely forgot the reason they went to Egghead in the first place, it had nothing to do with Luffy lol

It was this and to kill VP. Now its to stop a message about the world from spreading. They can fail and succeed in different ways. Capturing Luffy is never going to happen at this stage.
I agree, but they will fight anyway. The only way that will make me like the escape scenario is the WG taking everything of egg head. But still is not looking enough to me.

Guys, you completely forgot the reason they went to Egghead in the first place, it had nothing to do with Luffy lol

It was this and to kill VP. Now its to stop a message about the world from spreading. They can fail and succeed in different ways. Capturing Luffy is never going to happen at this stage.
Are we even sure they're coming ?
Oda is the master of bait. If they don't arrive at the end and we cut off at the ritual Oda probably has the IG jump in to stop the ritual or some shit. Having all elders come is way too OP.

The only thing you idiots like is luffy being crushed, luffy has been pushed too hard for 1000 chapters and you were always in a good mood, now luffy is one of the strongest but of course you don't like it
So you don't want him to be "pushed too hard" to become the Pirate king?

Will there be ANY payoff if things are easy or just handed to him?

I don't think you understand what your asking for.

Are we even sure they're coming ?
Oda is the master of bait. If they don't arrive at the end and we cut off at the ritual Oda probably has the IG jump in to stop the ritual or some shit. Having all elders come is way too OP.
I think thats the point. Its an endgame tease and its the only way you are going to force Luffy off the island at this stage. The question is what will be accomplished before that happens

The Gorosei have never been hyped up as fighter until Egghead and Saturn. Their introduction and downfall by Nika the God of freedom makes sense narratively. The admirals have also always been portrayed underneath the Yonko. If you claim otherwise you just haven't been paying attention. It makes sense that Kaido and Luffy, two Yonko's were going at it toe-to-toe at the climax of the Yonko Saga. It wouldn't then make sense for Luffy to struggle against an admiral, who has always been portrayed as beneath a Yonko. It's the end game. Luffy is showing everyone how big the gap really is.
The fandom always theorized that the y could be strong. But the hype always was about they being the head of wg and all mystery aura around them

If I remember correctly, Someone here when the Wci and egghead analogy was made, luffy was there learning observation khaki and that's why he fought, but egghead said that he has nothing to learn and he doesn't need to fight, but now it seems like there is a reason why he needs to learn why the gorosei don't take damage and how he can hurt them, but this leads to a bad scenario.

What a joke of a chapter(I'm not even a gorosei fan or admiral fan, but what is oda cooking?). @.Charm. Im guessing the final fight will be G5 vs akainu IMU and some holy knights!
As I said before here...

I just hope this is just to hype the World Government power and not to make the Gorosei and the WG job to Goofy...

I would be OK if this hypes up WG's mighty BUT they get their huge and major L being unable to stop the streaming. Then, something happens and the Strawhats are able to leave Egghead to Elbaf.

I think at this pace Akainu will be beaten but he will ally on pirate's side (Luffy obviously).

Im just glad the Mother Flame plot is still on and supports Imu being endgame, because if Saturn lost, then frankly there would be no one to take the resource and give it to Imu and his weapon. Ideally they dont want anyone knowing about it.

If all the Gorosei are here, it guarantees that they are likely getting it now and probably will all leave in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.