How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was the case then why say he's the strongest swordsman?
And I'm very honest about what I genuinely believe.
I really do believe Mihawk > Shanks.
Along with Zoro > Sanji
Yonko > Admirals (on average, I'm not sure if people like BB could beat people like Akainu or Kizaru)
Luffy > Zoro
Etc.
WSS means that Mihawk is the strongest when it comes to swordsmanship. Stephen Paul even said that strongest and greatest are interchangeable in this case.

Brannew’s job was to hype up Mihawk as much as possible to justify his 3.5B bounty. Why go out of his way to specify that Mihawk is only greater than Shanks when in comes to sword skill instead of just saying “Hawk Eyes exceeds even Red Hair in strength”? The latter would make Mihawk sound even more impressive and justify his high bounty even more

WSS means that Mihawk is the strongest when it comes to swordsmanship. Stephen Paul even said that strongest and greatest are interchangeable in this case.

Brannew’s job was to hype up Mihawk as much as possible to justify his 3.5B bounty. Why go out of his way to specify that Mihawk is only greater than Shanks when in comes to sword skill instead of just saying “Hawk Eyes exceeds even Red Hair in strength”? The latter would make Mihawk sound even more impressive and justify his high bounty even more
Saying that would make it seem exclusive to only Mihawk and Shanks, saying "World's Strongest Swordsman" means he's above all swordsmen, not just Shanks.

The summoning for the other Gorosei is probably to create fake tension and will be canceled maybe..
Nah Doubt it, i think they still coming there and see Nika with their own eyes. knowing Oda Nika Wank, they maybe start fighting a little
Luffy can't get off the island, if he stops fighting, he will endanger the people he has been trying to protect all along, the crew, bonney, kuma, vegapunk clones, giants, 5 gorosei and kizaru will be targeted, they may die, he can't do that.
Yeah and that means SH are pretty much useless to begin with, if only Luffy able to fight them Alone then pretty much guys like zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe are useless as a fighter since they can't help themself.
Oda only showing Nika that he is the one capable of doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.