How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Just saying but Luffy should again hit his G5 limit by now and run out of it again.
Giants interfere and they escape.
They ain't fighting all 5 of them here. Saturn is still unscathed.

Kizaru speaks like he's light headed/fatigued.

Or how about, Kizaru is a very smart individual, a light bulb going off in his head?
That seems like a big stretch, IMO. Kizaru never seems dizzy or fatigued to me, just slow-headed? I don't think I'm being influenced by agenda, most people see it that way.

Being dizzy and fatigued would go well with something like a fog-fog fruit, i guess. Also, I'm pretty sure the "light" in lightheaded is just referring to a lack of weight.

WSS means that Mihawk is the strongest when it comes to swordsmanship. Stephen Paul even said that strongest and greatest are interchangeable in this case.

Brannew’s job was to hype up Mihawk as much as possible to justify his 3.5B bounty. Why go out of his way to specify that Mihawk is only greater than Shanks when in comes to sword skill instead of just saying “Hawk Eyes exceeds even Red Hair in strength”? The latter would make Mihawk sound even more impressive and justify his high bounty even more
The problem is people are confused about his title. They think it's limited to only swordsman, but that's not the case. The databook say he's the strongest in name and reality. Not, he's thr strongest only when it comes to swordsman. The databook tells us he became the strongest by facing strong opponents. Not, by only facing swordsman.

Mihawk's title tells us he's stronger than Shanks. So the manga doesn't have to go out the way to tell us that.

The point to mentioning the swordsmanship is for us to understand why he's stronger than Shanks. Mihawk is not a DF use so he's not strong because of that power. He's strong because of his fighting skills and power which are swordsmanship.

Another way to look at it is, the manga wants us to remember the attack Shanks used against GB and and go, Mihawk can deal with that.

Nah Doubt it, i think they still coming there and see Nika with their own eyes. knowing Oda Nika Wank, they maybe start fighting a little

Yeah and that means SH are pretty much useless to begin with, if only Luffy able to fight them Alone then pretty much guys like zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe are useless as a fighter since they can't help themself.
Oda only showing Nika that he is the one capable of doing that.
That doesn't make them useless, so what can they do to someone who is in the same situation that luffy can't do any permanent damage?
One of Shanks' crew, or any of the other yonko crew, would be in the same situation, they don't stand a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.