How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato cover story, this is the make or break moment.
If this cover story doesn't end with Yamato heading to the SHs like Jinbe then it's over for her.
I don’t think itll be anything soon since she has to be there to protect momo, I think this arc of Vegapunk if they have transponders or read the news that will take her to them but rn her role is training and making momo into the new oden. The samurai are too weak for a real threat and Yama is the only one capable of holding off YC1/2 level fighters anything more and they get cooked until momo grows physically

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Noodle really forgot that Luffy got Mythical Magical God DF LMAO
Noodle forgets his own stance.

Bro was crying when luffy took break against katakuri

Bro literally made a fuss against luffy getting awakened thanks to his god df after dying

But..now he gave everything a pass to make fuss on beans lmao

Noodle forgets his own stance.

Bro was crying when luffy took break against katakuri

Bro literally made a fuss against luffy getting awakened thanks to his god df after dying

But..now he gave everything a pass to make fuss on beans lmao
if its for Anti Zoro Agenda he will forget everything the hate is real LMAO
Post automatically merged:

This would be Kinyagi dream ending
especially the last part

Man, you still in denial about the Worosei after these spoilers? Let me fix that real quick for you:

Saturn>Luffy>=Zoro>Lucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kizaru>Jimbei>Sanji

Saturn thus far keeps directly shrugging off named Gear 5 attacks and asking for more. This idea that Saturn is not very much stronger than Kizaru or that Luffy is comfortably stronger than the guy he has yet to actually harm is nonsensical.

Its fucking over. Saturn is not even in the ballpark of Kizaru after these spoilers. If Kizaru was forced to actually fight Saturn with his AP which we now KNOW is below Luffy who fails to actually harm Saturn in any meanful way currently? He aint pushing "Laturn" past mid diff lets be real here okay? One drop of that posion touches Kizaru and its over.

There are levels to this shit!

:goquad::saturn::gotres::gosecon::gouno:
:ihaha:
You coping massively with that Luffy >= Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.