How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a phenomenal. The plot is like that. And Luffy has bo behavior similarity to Shanks or Shanks to Roger. Only Luffy and Roger has same behavior. Shanks is just a pussy.
Yes, like Mihawk
Even a clown like Kid gets involved with Yonko and has a bounty of 3 billion
But the 42-year-old virgin with a whole history has only 500 million more
Brain gymnastics after Kizaru was supposed to be top1 and fight zoro
When kizaru advcoc?
When kizaru Awakening?
When 5 billion bounty?
:hapnoel:

Well, everyone with Yonko level ACoC is a Hakiman to some extent. Luffy has a Mythical God fruit, ACoC, FS, barrier Haki and internal destruction and he will probably beat Blackbeard by excelling in Haki even further. Meanwhile Kizaru has a strong logia with puny Haki. Luffy having both superior Haki and a superior fruit, makes it hard for Kizaru-chin to compete.
I disagree about barrier haki. He never showed.

Yes, like Mihawk
Even a clown like Kid gets involved with Yonko and has a bounty of 3 billion
But the 42-year-old virgin with a whole history has only 500 million more
Brain gymnastics after Kizaru was supposed to be top1 and fight zoro
When kizaru advcoc?
When kizaru Awakening?
When 5 billion bounty?
:hapnoel:
Idk what you talking. Who is the 500 mi bounty you are talking? Mihawk already was famous during Roger era. He used to be marine hunter before becoming Shichibukai. We don't know when but he is WSS he fulfilled his life purpose and now looks for someone that can bring him back the joy of grinding again because he can't fight a worth opponent.
Post automatically merged:

Unless Zoro is flexing it he doesn’t need it against Lucci. He was cutting up Kaido with just his CoA
I believe he will use CoC coating to one shot Lucci though.

my issue is Oda turned the 5 jobbers into retards

what do you mean you dont know where Vegapunks speech is coming from. Surely the first place someone would look is in his fucking lab
Lodacchi is the actual retard and his decaying mind is making his creations dumber. Its time for Oda let his assistants do most of the leg work with his script and art, like Miura did with his boys before it's too late.

Idk what you talking. Who is the 500 mi bounty you are talking? Mihawk already was famous during Roger era. He used to be marine hunter before becoming Shichibukai. We don't know when but he is WSS he fulfilled his life purpose and now looks for someone that can bring him back the joy of grinding again because he can't fight a worth opponent.
Post automatically merged:

I believe he will use CoC coating to one shot Lucci though.
shanks
Fight against wb
Being respected by Kaido
Stop Akainu
Crippling Greenbull
One-shotting a 3 billion pirate
And Mihawk's final confession that bocome Pirate King is much tougher
And the confession of the buggy that Shanks is new king
Marin soldier hunter huh?
Why he fight vista or wb?

Status
Not open for further replies.