How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One used his peak and named attacks, the other didnt. One exhausted himself, the other didnt.
Grabbing Kizaru was a cheap shot in both cases and nothing to praise. Squeezing the hand does nothing, couple of blood drops.
Bairang Gun is gonna do what vs the guy who leaves island range in a blink of an eye?
These narrative shenanigans made you think that Kizaru cannot kick Luffy's ass? :milaugh:

>Whole lotta words...
Few words that I didnt change my mind. :goyea:

Yes, he was superior and put way less effort into it than Luffy.

If 1111 is a thing, brace yourselves. :milaugh:

:pepecopium:

Must be hard denying the obvious fact Luffy low diffs current all out Zoro if Luffy is doing this to Kizaru AND Saturn who is Ghandi equal.

Luffy is exactly like Roger Shanks and this point is mentioned many times But Kobe is just a crybaby...Most similar to Garp is Aokiji, not Kobe
Luffy is not a pussy like Shanks that said it wasn't time to go after One Piece. Then took what? 20 years to become a Yonko.

Even Roger is way worse than Luffy.

New gen is a phenomenal never saw before unless very few exceptions like Big Mom, Kaido and Whitebeard I guess where they were Monster level in a very young age.

the Gorosei can teleport instantly. Watch this space they will be here next chapter

we are not hearing any of Vegapunks speech. The entire world will see the Gorosei's forms instead. Lets make a bet
"The Gorosei can teleport instantly" pure headcanon, are you a headcanon expert or what?

Even Saturn took time to land on Egghead and he was close to it, I can't imagine how much time the other Gorosei will take to land there

It may be instantly but you just can't assume that

Why would the world be shocked by the Gorosei's forms if there are marines who have already seen them???

You are entirely deluded and pushing silly nonsense headcanon

The Egghead Incident that will shock the world is the Straw Hats escaping and the world seeing the Gorosei forms that mere marines have already seen, sure lil bro, keep yapyapping

Luffy is not a pussy like Shanks that said it wasn't time to go after One Piece. Then took what? 20 years to become a Yonko.

Even Roger is way worse than Luffy.

New gen is a phenomenal never saw before unless very few exceptions like Big Mom, Kaido and Whitebeard I guess where they were Monster level in a very young age.
This is behavioral similarity
The new generation is not a phenomenon, this is because it is a shonen story, this is how the plot works, even Oda himself admitted that he does not like to increase the age of Luffy

"The Gorosei can teleport instantly" pure headcanon, are you a headcanon expert or what?

Even Saturn took time to land on Egghead and he was close to it, I can't imagine how much time the other Gorosei will take to land there

It may be instantly but you just can't assume that

Why would the world be shocked by the Gorosei's forms if there are marines who have already seen them???
cause it mirrors what happens when Kizaru told VP he should have checked for cameras which was how Saturn found out Kuma was talking to VP in the flashback

theres no speech from VP. The truth of the world will be the accidental reveal of all 5 Gorosei Forms. It's a video call for a reason.

thats why we got the Reverie flashback this arc as well

Kizaru proved himself in 1vs1 and was superior than Luffy.
His current treatment is purely narrative and not Luffy being too strong for him. I know y'all are easily fooled by narrative but oh well...
My old claim stands: Hakimen>multipleDFmen>mythicalZoansAwakened>Logias.
Well, everyone with Yonko level ACoC is a Hakiman to some extent. Luffy has a Mythical God fruit, ACoC, FS, barrier Haki and internal destruction and he will probably beat Blackbeard by excelling in Haki even further. Meanwhile Kizaru has a strong logia with puny Haki. Luffy having both superior Haki and a superior fruit, makes it hard for Kizaru-chin to compete.

cause it mirrors what happens when Kizaru told VP he should have checked for cameras which was how Saturn found out Kuma was talking to VP in the flashback

theres no speech from VP. The truth of the world will be the accidental reveal of all 5 Gorosei Forms. It's a video call for a reason.

thats why we got the Reverie flashback this arc as well
"The Egghead Incident that will shock the world" according to One Piece professor OnePiss
- Straw Hats escape
- The world sees Gorosei forms that mere marines have already seen

Very shocking bro 🤡

Saturn hasn't exactly shown much besides his regeneration gimmick and the ability to freeze some people in place so I don't have high expectations for the others

Exactly. But it also seems Nika is having a hard time to hurt him. We need to know if CoC coating is being used or not.

Also... This panel is top tier draw. I wonder if it was even Oda who drew himself.

What haters dont get is that Egghead could end next chapter and zoro still looking good since we already know he can perma damage yonko and stop two yonko who are >>> kizaru and saturne as duo so him not fightning them is irrelevant, we even got proof nitoryu zoro~awakened lucci~G5 luffy. The only downside will be missing the possibility for a cool choegraphy between zoro, kizaru, gorosei.
Base Zoro is calm in this arc,...he doesn't even have the need to use Coc

This is behavioral similarity
The new generation is not a phenomenon, this is because it is a shonen story, this is how the plot works, even Oda himself admitted that he does not like to increase the age of Luffy
It is a phenomenal. The plot is like that. And Luffy has bo behavior similarity to Shanks or Shanks to Roger. Only Luffy and Roger has same behavior. Shanks is just a pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.