How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Didn't you suck Kizaru off until recently Nik-chin?
Kizaru proved himself in 1vs1 and was superior than Luffy.
His current treatment is purely narrative and not Luffy being too strong for him. I know y'all are easily fooled by narrative but oh well...
My old claim stands: Hakimen>multipleDFmen>mythicalZoansAwakened>Logias.
The only thing Kizaru didnt deliver that I expected from him is state of invincibility and even that is still possible but he is being done dirty due to narrative shenanigans when close to thr looney toon.

You were begging for Zoro vs Kizaru lmao Lik.
I was never begging for it.
I thought Zoro claps Kizaru on Egghead and I still think the same.

Aye, but it's kinda hilarious that Oda even broke Nik lmao. Man was wanking Kizaru harder than I was but now that Nusjuro supposedly comes I guess they don't want him anymore.
:kobeha:
Nothing to do with Venus. I still think Zoro claps Kizaru but certainly my expectations werent met and how Kizaru and Elders are being treated right now is further proof of what I have been saying regarding them being the end game - they arent.

What 15 chapters of Gucci extreme diff does to a mf :perocry:
Gucci has nothing to do with this.
I said long ago that Admirals, Gorosei and Imu werent those guys people expected them to be.

His current treatment is purely narrative and not Luffy being too strong for him. I know y'all are easily fooled by narrative but oh well...
The only thing Kizaru didnt deliver that I expected from him is state of invincibility and even that is still possible but he is being done dirty due to narrative shenanigans when close to thr looney toon.

Nothing to do with Venus. I still think Zoro claps Kizaru but certainly my expectations werent met and how Kizaru and Elders are being treated right now is further proof of what I have been saying regarding them being the end game - they arent.

I said long ago that Admirals, Gorosei and Imu werent those guys people expected them to be.
That's a whole lot of words to say you're coping Lik

:milaugh:

Luffy threw Kizaru like a pancake, Kizaru lands near Zoro, Zoro realizes that Luffy is dealing with Saturn and Zoro deals with Kizaru to get his revenge on Sabaody while Jinbe deals with Lucci

"The arc is ending soon" is stupid nonsense, the robot hasn't moved yet

What do you think goofy is gonna do if 5 elders all come here? he would be like that 5 dudes 1 girl meme lol.

Arc is ending cause everything has been done in the arc. The robot will be the stalling mechanism for the shp to run away. It's not gonna fight and win lmao.

And zoro is sure as fucking hell ain't gonna go from not being able to defeat fucking rob lucci for 15 chapter directly to 1 v 1 ing and beating a damn admiral lol.

Besides, zoro started the damn fight by saying lucci is not worth his captains time. So he's not gonna abandon that fight lmao. That would be character assassination of zoro straight up.

Copium of the highest degree right here.

Kizaru ain't getting beaten here. The shp are running away. You can book it.

"Kizaru proved himself in 1vs1 and was superior than Luffy" 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

You must be a huge troll, ain't no way you are saying this

Luffy is at the top of the top but Zoro is in fact more comparable to Kizaru than admiral fans make it seem

Luffy is clearly overpowering Kizaru, Kizaru is not his match up and right below him, we have Zoro who is a conqueror's coating user and the closest to Luffy

Of course that Luffy is at the top but those who downplay Zoro are just deluded
We literally saw greenbull easily dispose of king and queen together Zoro is not comparable to kizaru

Cuz they have to powerscale every single hit. Luffy hit Kizaru? OMG he is on a different level!!!
Luffy just grabs Kizaru and Saturn for a second and people think Luffy solo‘s them lmao
Literally.

But idk, I have the feeling this madness happens only with admirals. I mean, when Luffy used Kaido as a jump rope, or when he sent Kaido to the ground with that punch to the face, was there some madman who said Kaido was finished, it was over, etc? I think not.

On the opposite, the whole is just like Kizaru receives a hit --> he is finished. This thing started even when Luffy grabbed Kizaru the first time lol.
This is absurd.

No, but if it does we follow our commander to the sanctuary
:feelscryingman:
I still feel that Kanki gets underestimated somewhat, in this forum. I think that just about every commander we have seen in the story could (potentially) end up in deep shit fighting against him. If you end up falling in some devious scheme of his, good fucking luck.

I agree with the folks saying that he wasn't the strongest of the new Qin Six like Riboku hypothesized at the time of his death. For all his shocking performaces, he had significant flaws.

But man...did he have shocking performaces.

There's nothing even remotely bad in the chapter itself.

Luffy dodges? Who cares. He did the same to Saturn.

Luffy tosses them around? Who cares. He jump roped Kaido.

The only L we could take is if the Gorosei are instantly teleported there and Kizaru doesnt get to show off anything more.

But other than that? Meh. Not a good chapter for the agenda but definitely nothing quite as insane as the Ls Yonko fans took when BM was being ragdolled by the weak and mid trios

Literally.

But idk, I have the feeling this madness happens only with admirals. I mean, when Luffy used Kaido as a jump rope, or when he sent Kaido to the ground with that punch to the face, was there some madman who said Kaido was finished, it was over, etc? I think not.

On the opposite, the whole is just like Kizaru receives a hit --> he is finished. This thing started even when Luffy grabbed Kizaru the first time lol.
This is absurd.
Exactly! Kaidou literally lost to Luffy, yet people still say Kaidou is stronger…

Status
Not open for further replies.