How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These the same little freaks that still hide behind "muh papercut" cope. longterm trolling is a sign of mental deficiency, so they can't help saying retarded shit on here
Why don't you go circle jerk in your Zboy discord if you don't want the truth?

Zoro gave Kaido a papercut which was insignificant and way weaker and smaller than Oden's scar.

Zoro has never showed ACoA.
I don't feel like explaining it to this guy anyone else feel like telling him about the breath of all things and what not?
Vista's inferior is a bum lmfao. Luffy destroys Mihawk. He was sweating at the thought of fighting Luffy.
Teach ran from Rayleigh. His got hax but he gets packed going by current feats due to his bum ass behaviour.
Luffy>/=Kaido.
Only Shanks is stronger then current Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't your momma teach you not to talk with your mouth full? Finish blowing Luffy's cock before you talk buddy :kata:

After this arc luffy ain't fighting no more admirals. He will be fighting the Imu and Blackbeard along with koby.

A.) LUFFY, DRAGON VS IMU (Final battle)

B.) LUFFY, ZORO, KOBY, SABO, BONNEY vs GOROSEI (Second to Final battle)

C). LUFFY, SHANKS vs BLACKBEARD and XEBEC (Third to Final Battle)

D). MOMONOSUKE and ZOU / SAMURAI / MINKS vs Ancient Weapons

Admirals and Former Admirals -

Akainu vs SABO

Fujitora vs ZORO

Kizaru vs LAW

Greenbull vs YAMATO

Kuzan vs KOBY

SERAPHIM -

S-HAWK vs KATAKURI

S-BEAR vs SANJI

S-FLAMINGO vs SMOKER

S-SHARK vs JIMBE

S-SNAKE vs BOA HANCOCK

S-CROCODILE vs CROCODILE

S-BAT vs MORIAH

Zodiac Vice Admirals -

VICE 1 vs Kidd (if he is still alive)

VICE 2 vs Bartelomeo

VICE 3 vs Cavendish

VICE 4 vs Sai

VICE 5 vs Leo

VICE 6 vs Hirugon

VICE 7 vs Urouge

VICE 8 vs Drake

Regular VICE Admirals vs Mid and Weak TRIO and Strawhat Grand Fleet
Akainu will fight luffy or dragon

Zolo himself admitted he at LEAST thought he would bring Kaido to his knees LOL
Fuck what he thought he could do. He still scarred him permanently.
Who else has scarred him permanently? Only one other person.
These the same little freaks that still hide behind "muh papercut" cope. longterm trolling is a sign of mental deficiency, so they can't help saying retarded shit on here
They'll use Kaidou's word as if it came directly from Oda's mouth when it's about other stuff but when he says Zoro did enough and it gave him a permanent scar they think he's a liar lmao

I don't feel like explaining it to this guy anyone else feel like telling him about the breath of all things and what not?

Didn't your momma teach you not to talk with your mouth full? Finish blowing Luffy's cock before you talk buddy :kata:
You can explain it a million different ways. He still wouldn't get it. Probably thinks Oden's haki is stored in Enma as well :suresure:

One of the freaks i was talking about. Funny i don't even need to quote you, the truth just triggers you that much :gokulaugh:
lol you're the one calling people who don't agree with you a freak.

You Zbois are like flat earthers the truth is given to you yet you stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and go Lalalala

:milaugh:

Luffy negs Zolo after this chapter confirmed

No, you are assuming that he needed to get punched more to get KO'd. As far as we are concerned, he was KO'd, since he himself was claiming he was losing consciousness. Enough said, you are deluded.
Cap. There is a assumption in this. An individual koed does not have an inner monolog about them losing consciousness.

When luffy was koed did he have any inner monolugue? No because he was flat out koed

Actually the only one assuming is you.

His exact words were:

I am LOSING consciousness while luffy was HITTING him.

Nuff said.

Your other point is retarded based on the fact that if luffy could win without using g5 he would have. Its your assumption that luffy didn't need g5. Especially since g5 comes with a horrible draw back. So in your silly little mind luffy used g5 even though he didn't have to knowing full well the draw backs of g5 on an opponent he didn't have to use it on? Dumb logic
The only thing we see is Luffy Troll diffing Lucci in G5. We shall never know how G4, G3, G2 would do against Lucci because we haven't SEEN it on panel. That's your own logic. So neither of us can claim that he "needed" G5 to beat Lucci. He needed it to no diff him, sure, but not needed to beat him overall.

Fuck what he thought he could do. He still scarred him permanently.
Who else has scarred him permanently? Only one other person.

They'll use Kaidou's word as if it came directly from Oda's mouth when it's about other stuff but when he says Zoro did enough and it gave him a permanent scar they think he's a liar lmao

I used to say they were just trolling, but it's honestly just how they think. condom fans = expect stupid takes

lol you're the one calling people who don't agree with you a freak.

You Zbois are like flat earthers the truth is given to you yet you stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and go Lalalala

:milaugh:

Luffy negs Zolo after this chapter confirmed
Lmao and the condom boy coping continues. i ain't reading your retarded jargon i promise :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Google it. It should be on Sandman's twitter page

Cap. There is a assumption in this. An individual koed does not have an inner monolog about them losing consciousness.

When luffy was koed did he have any inner monolugue? No because he was flat out koed
It does just before getting KO'd. You don't see him not getting KO'd either. So until we see one or the other, we are stuck. Based on the evidence (Lucci claiming he is in the process of losing consciousness), we have to believe that he did get KO'd. There is ZERO evidence that he didn't get KO'd, but some evidence that he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.