How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
"Forgot about Sanji, we blaming Zoro fans here "
Funny thing is they claiming that they didn't hate Zoro, while their reply is different with what they said.
Every Fandom likes to pinpoint it to Zoro fans cuz its easier to target
Who claim they don't hate ZoLo? ZoLo sucks (Goofy's cock)
I fucking hate this disgusting racist mosshead who can't do anything without his magic swords 😤

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
This is one Zoro fan. It's like saying every German supports Hitler because they're the same race/nationality and what not.
Well I mean one zoro fan made the doc but I recall lots more parading it as gospel and confirmation that zkk would happen

I also remember how everytime there was pushback against the theory a bunch of zoro fans would call you retarded, but after it didnt happen and people shot back it became

"buh buh why are you taking it so seriously it was just a theory, we're being attacking for liking a theory"

:kayneshrug:

luffy fans are done with admiral, kidd, law agenda. Sanji agenda never existed post timeskip on the otherhand they cant ignore the woro in the room. A conqueror like them, one of the very strongest, Green Kaido, Green Mom (literraly Oda view him like the yonko), new oden, Enou, equal clash between nitoryu zoro~awakened lucci~sun god. Koh Asura being being endgame tier only bellow full power yoru.
It's the only reason why this fictional marimo is all they yap about, whether he's in the chapter or not. None of the nonsensical agendas work with him, cause Oda always proves them wrong. The cope will never end :myman:

another retarded take from you. My shift of entertaining the local slow kid ends at 3pm. this was fun, but you'll always be slow af :milaugh::goyea:
Like you have a life

:milaugh:

Running off like a bitch. I'll be back here waiting when you've finished wiping and your tears and looking at naked Zoro fan arts

:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.