How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because slander non-stop, the kind of slander you people dish eventually just gets tiring.

Coming into a fandom and liking a particular character, start drawing or making threads about said character to show your enjoyment of it. And here comes a troll talking about the character as if they have to be their personal bully every. single. time. Every time you point out some cool thing the character did, here comes that person downplaying it, and even going into disgusting gross perversions of the character, making art of taboo subjects and claiming the character participates in them.

We're not talking a few trolls here and there, but a constant morale breaking harassment of it.

But while doing so, those people trump up their character, talking about how they're so great and even saying they'd kill the character you like. Eventually the mind gets fed up, and starts associating the character to the trolls, and hating on both.

I've gotten to the point I wish Zoro to miraculously fail and even hopefully die just because I want the agenda slanderers to STFU and be humbled for once in their god forsaken life.
you can not be fucking for real right now

"Maggot" > "You get a throbbing boner for children"
:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:
Yes, when you post cringe shit like spreading Bonney's cheeks open after scenes like this exist for years/months prior and you were WARNED:

This last one is from 1089, to which you were still literally simping her until 1093 lmao

"Little girl"

But no, I should be "ashamed" for calling you out. Go fuck yourself bro

Paperchampion calling ZKK stupid but at the same time, he was pushing Luffy & Sanji vs Kizaru 2 weeks ago

ZKK may be stupid but Luffy & Sanji vs Kizaru is stupider

You don't get to call theories stupid if you push stupider stuff

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
That's because slander non-stop, the kind of slander you people dish eventually just gets tiring.

Coming into a fandom and liking a particular character, start drawing or making threads about said character to show your enjoyment of it. And here comes a troll talking about the character as if they have to be their personal bully every. single. time. Every time you point out some cool thing the character did, here comes that person downplaying it, and even going into disgusting gross perversions of the character, making art of taboo subjects and claiming the character participates in them.

We're not talking a few trolls here and there, but a constant morale breaking harassment of it.

But while doing so, those people trump up their character, talking about how they're so great and even saying they'd kill the character you like. Eventually the mind gets fed up, and starts associating the character to the trolls, and hating on both.

I've gotten to the point I wish Zoro to miraculously fail and even hopefully die just because I want the agenda slanderers to STFU and be humbled for once in their god forsaken life.
i think i know what she means by this

Yes, when you post cringe shit like spreading Bonney's cheeks open after scenes like this exist for years/months prior and you were WARNED:

This last one is from 1089, to which you were still literally simping her intil 1093 lmao

"Little girl"

But no, I should be "ashamed" for calling you out. Go fuck yourself bro
Oh my god she used her age manipulating ability to change into a child! Such riveting evidence for her being a child!
Dumbass
What's wrong with gay people man?

I still don't believe that all the Five Elders have come to the island
Probably, none of them will fail and in the end, we will see a sentence like this child has not yet completely turned into Joy Boy
:fuah:

How does that contradict? I was basically saying anyone who apologizes for being a fan or having joy for something should 'shoot themselves' as in, they're a coward that is giving up having the joy and being a fan just because they were bullied into it. That literally goes in line with what I was saying in the previous post.
We all knew what your intention was there, dude.
Nobody says "shoot your self" to convey "stop being a coward".

Status
Not open for further replies.