How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albino in real life: "We can't tell for sure that the Earth is round so there is still a chance that the Earth is flat, stop acting as if your opinion is the truth"
Eh, albino does have a point here.

Sure, the Gorosei can be admiral or even emperor level but as for now, it's nothing but speculation. Did Saturn show some crazy stuff against Luffy or what changed about his powerlevel?
As for now, he's getting spitroasted by every powerful character in Egghead Island.
Saturn really needs to step up his game because he really looks like a pure DF merchant at this point, even more so than Kizaru who spams lasers and what not...

Eh, albino does have a point here.

Sure, the Gorosei can be admiral or even emperor level but as for now, it's nothing but speculation. Did Saturn show some crazy stuff against Luffy or what changed about his powerlevel?
As for now, he's getting spitroasted by every powerful character in Egghead Island.
Saturn really needs to step up his game because he really looks like a pure DF merchant at this point, even more so than Kizaru who spams lasers and what not...
saturn is taking no damage...if it is same with coc coating, then the real problem comes because no matter how many attacks saturn can take, it is going to be the demise of others eventually...

Looking at current fights, it is clear that apart from luffy, the straw hat crew does not deserve to be called a yonko crew.

Whitebeard pirates fought full strength navy and shichibukai at their home field and among straw hat pirates no one can even stall a admiral for some time. They are getting beaten by vice admirals.

Its really pathetic that aside from monster trio and jinbe all others can't even use haki.

Straw hats really need another training arc.

I hope luffy gets captured by 5 elders and we may see a repeat of summit war.

saturn is taking no damage...if it is same with coc coating, then the real problem comes because no matter how many attacks saturn can take, it is going to be the demise of others eventually...
Sure but it's his massive regeneration.

So far I see no difference between Saturn and Marco. I need to see something which truly makes Saturn special. Being a punching bag is not a good start imo.

H

Herrera95

Ugh. I hope to god there's something in it they're hiding from the brief spoiler, otherwise I stand by what I said last night:

At this point I feel bored. Oda keeps creating plotlines and teasing things, but never following through. Every chapter is a different path, with the one from previous chapter left unfollowed.

York, Ancient Robot, Sanji's line to Kizaru, Elbaf, Power of Love, Lore Teased.... He keeps saying "hey this is going to happen" and creating a plotline. But never following through. The chapter after is always another new thing
Said it all. Oda is the eternal hype and never deliver.

C

Cruxroux

Looking at current fights, it is clear that apart from luffy, the straw hat crew does not deserve to be called a yonko crew.

Whitebeard pirates fought full strength navy and shichibukai at their home field and among straw hat pirates no one can even stall a admiral for some time. They are getting beaten by vice admirals.

Its really pathetic that aside from monster trio and jinbe all others can't even use haki.

Straw hats really need another training arc.

I hope luffy gets captured by 5 elders and we may see a repeat of summit war.
I'm not reading that.
But red haired beast , your username. Sounds like something else than what it was meant to be.
:ihaha::ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.