How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn and the gorosei might actually be “demons” so maybe in their case it isn’t devil fruits. With their more humanoid forms possibly being a mask/disguise and their full monster forms being the real them

As for kizaru he seemingly doesn’t have any special advanced haki but apparently very proficient in barrier armament
Don't believe he has any real hints of having future observation but is fast regardless
I still think all the admirals kizaru included might have conquerors
As for awakening I hope he has one lol

Hopefully kizaru is able to go all out this arc and does show at least awakening before getting defeated. Leading to orange admiral hype
In his defense Kuzan didn’t show off awakening or conquerors and I still believe he has them too
:pepebusi:
At the same time while idk how I feel about it maybe he won’t be defeated. Maybe kizaru, Saturn, and Lucci end up surviving egghead to be defeated at a later point idk
You believe...doesn't mean he has those

Awakening won't make him look good 1v1 if he still a joke in 2v1

Honestly, I am expecting the Gorosei to not be too reliant on pure power. I think there is clearly something funky going.

I assume they gonna be more haxx and tricks than be be physical monsters.

Saturn for instance at this point probably just cannot be taken out by normal means which is why he has the entire defense thing going on.
There'll be a nasty trick to whatever he has.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Dude ran from G5 Luffy and got 1 shot by an ACoC punch

I don’t see how he’s supposedly better than Saturn
He didn't run away from G5. His priority was different.

And, I didn't say he did better than Saturn.

I said, atleast kiz can put up a decent fight..

Saturn? He is just hax...he can teleport..he can regen but can be blow punches with Luffy? Can he fight like kaido or kiz? Nah

Saturn as a fighter is just meh and his designs literally indicate so

This chapter just proves.

Lucci agenda of being Admiral level is true.

Zoro is Admiral level.

Godfy can fight his whole crew alone.

Kizaru is not the strongest admiral just because him has Light Fruit.

Aokiji and Akainu is stronger than him, Sabo vs Sakazuki is what Sakazuki agenda needs to catch, because will be disappoint if him got a pancakes by Godfy.

Nine Knight's is for Mid to low tier of the crew.

While Goroseis goes to Sanji,Jimbei and Zoro.

Saturn literally could not touch Luffy last chapter, and is summoning the rest of the Gorosei.

How you could possibly think this is “top tier portrayal” is beyond me.

Neither Saturn or Kizaru are top tiers.
I think boths are low top tiers.
Post automatically merged:

Diagnosis: profound mental retardation
Why? Prove to me why boths aren't admirals levels?

Kizaru is Pathetically be a minor in this arc all the hype is in shades every single incoming chapter make admiral fans run of their money, if it all of what he can do then not it's not suprised that he is the weakest of the three old and new generation Marine Admirals and he soloing Bigmom and Kaido will be forever being the biggest fraud moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.