How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if these spoilers are fully accurate and there’s no missing context then neither Kizaru or Saturn are top tiers.

Both would get low diff’d by Kaido even in a 1v2 and I’m dead serious.
One of the gorosei did question the decision of interfering Kaido's fight of the possibility that they would become target of his anger

Might be true only saving grace for gorosei is their aura/haki still. But we will see maybe they simply want to get this over quick because things did get out of hand will keep going. + Oda using this opportunity to reveal other Gorosei df's saving Imu for last

Like Marco.

You see, that's the thing: His regen is crazy. I ain't denying that. But everything else?

Thats why Saturn is defense not offense.
He the type where enemies cant put a dent on him and they tire themselves out, effectively turning into a battle of attrition or stamina.

Its not a spectacular way of fighting but it sure as shit works.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If Oda wants to kill all the WG's hype, he can do that I guess. But I doubt it
Do you really think oda cares about the wg hype anymore?

He is making Saturn summon others. Regardless of whether they will appear or not...it just shows Saturn needs help.

And, if he does summon then someone will come for the rescue because luffy will go to Elbaf.

And, only one that can hold Gorosei is Ancient robot.
Gorosei losing or being a hypetool in this moment is the worst decision ever
Gorosei won't lose.

But you will see Ancient Robot holding them off so SHs can escape

Or carrying Luffy and SHs to escape the island.

Ancient Robot will get massive hype

Luffy wrecking an admiral and a gorosei at the same time, forcing them to summon FOUR more gorosei is profoundly bad for the story.

Like I expected even if Kizaru got fodderized then at least Saturn would pop off and restore WG hype.

This is just dumb.
And Oda expect us to buy this shit

Luffy barely lasted in Gear 5 against Kizaru, he was completely helpless and needed tons of food

Meanwhile against Kaido that simply didn't happen and he already worned out

Oda wants the audience to see this and think it means nothing. Thats how bad Gear 5 is, and Luffy is the main protagonist

That's the main character of Resident Evil. So Luffy probably will just repeat his Name and say that he will become the Pirate King.

:risitameh:

Or we see a new character when we switch scenes around the world. Luffy's Mom, some are saying as usual when we see a new unknown female character.

:kayneshrug:

The wildest guess I have read so far is that the ancient robot is calling Luffy, and he hears it with the Voice of all things. A slight alternative I saw was that it could be punk records that has a conscience and is calling to people all over the world.

:quest:

That's the main character of Resident Evil. So Luffy probably will just repeat his Name and say that he will become the Pirate King.

:risitameh:

Or we see a new character when we switch scenes around the world. Luffy's Mom, some are saying as usual when we see a new unknown female character.

:kayneshrug:

The wildest guess I have read so far is that the ancient robot is calling Luffy, and he hears it with the Voice of all things. A slight alternative I saw was that it could be punk records that has a conscience and is calling to people all over the world.

:quest:
It will be a new character called Alice

It's not bait.

All 5 Gorosei will become hypetool for Ancient Robot....

All of them will appear...Nika will be cornered. Ancient Robot will save him.

Only ancient kingdom wank can surpass nika wank fest
DOn't know about hyped tool but I think th erobot will indeed hold them off . But it will be more like a rayleight sabondy situation we are getting saved from something we can't beat yet .

Gorosei losing or being a hypetool in this moment is the worst decision ever
Tbh Oda is capable of anything.

Apart from all this agenda talking, the real danger is for Gorosei. If five of them don't sweep the place and trash, and I mean trash, Nika, all their hype is dead.

And obviously the exact same thing would have been true for admirals if Kizaru, Aokiji, Fuji and Akainu were all on EH.

Status
Not open for further replies.