How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
only way i would be satisfied with the 5 gorosei coming if goofy & crew gets packed and they only survive due to some deus ex machina
If all 5 of them can't pack Luffy and Giants then they should just retire. Lol

Tbh, I think luffy might see similar fate like Kidd and Law soon....end up losing or getting cornered here by some massive tag team only to be saved by Robot
Post automatically merged:

Problem is they should destroy them. If not, their hype is destroyed.
Ancient robot

I genuinely don't understand Oda anymore. Only thing I can even try to rationalise it is the harmony with their fruits and or Saturn/Vegapunk helped them awaken their fruits like how the Jailer guards were able to be awakened.

Kaido hasn't really been broght close to death after getting his fruit, except by Oden but to have no confirmed awakening after decades of having the fruit like big mom and kizaru is unforgivable by Oda.
This reminds me in Gorosei's case they might have had their fruits for at least a century so they took their sweet ass time to awaken their fruits :quest:

I genuinely don't understand Oda anymore. Only thing I can even try to rationalise it is the harmony with their fruits and or Saturn/Vegapunk helped them awaken their fruits like how the Jailer guards were able to be awakened.

Kaido hasn't really been brought close to death after getting his fruit, except by Oden but to have no confirmed awakening after decades of having the fruit like big mom and kizaru is unforgivable by Oda.
Kaido and BM will come back with Awakening after new Onigashima cover story.:kata:

Luffy stole the Ryuma parallel from Zoro in Wano, and now he's going to steal the Sora parallel from Sanji and have an ancient robot fighting alongside him. :josad:

Zoro is just a Ryuma lookalike. :josad:

And Sanji is just the parallel of the small seagull on top of Sora's head. :josad:

Luffy is everything else. :josad:
We know Loda tried but it's impossible to steal Ryuma parallel from Zori:myman:

With these feats no wonder Sabo can mess with Gorosei and only get damaged by Imu's attack because 5 of them can't do anything significant not even to put Sabo down.

Stop highlighting Gorosei they're ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.