How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue with this whole thing is that ever since 1093, Kizaru has not ONCE attacked Luffy.

He attacked him 3 separate times before that, and its like after that point Oda has just stopped trying to have them fight. I REALLY hope that for the Admiral's sake, he can save face and actually fight Luffy, because for nearly 20 chapters he hasnt.
Because he's too slow, light man needs to awaken future sight or something to keep up with Luffy

My issue with this whole thing is that ever since 1093, Kizaru has not ONCE attacked Luffy.

He attacked him 3 separate times before that, and its like after that point Oda has just stopped trying to have them fight. I REALLY hope that for the Admiral's sake, he can save face and actually fight Luffy, because for nearly 20 chapters he hasnt.
The scariest line here imo is the one says that Kizaru tries to attack Luffy in multiple ways (“tries every trick” in the tik tok) but Luffy dodges.

If Kizaru tried all of his 3 treasures AND clones but couldn’t hit Luffy, we are so cooked if he doesn’t show awakening @Kurozumi Wiwi
:josad:

H

Herrera95

Wouldn't have been so anti-Zoro vs Kizaru if Zoro kept his post-Onigashima portrayal where it looked he could low diff YC1, but now this retarded fodder piece of shit is actually having an extreme diff with Luffy and Stussy's sloppy seconds.
You just forgot that he needs CoC coating for that and that King is probably the strongest YC1 level

The scariest line here imo is the one says that Kizaru tries to attack Luffy in multiple ways (“tries every trick” in the tik tok) but Luffy dodges.

If Kizaru tried all of his 3 treasures AND clones but couldn’t hit Luffy, we are so cooked if he doesn’t show awakening @Kurozumi Wiwi
I agree, this IS the first time since 1093 that he's tried to fight back, so now we need to see how its been portrayed....

Tbh the tiktok guy (these are basically his spoilers) sounds like an agenda merchant, man was talking about Dragon being a fraud mid video. If Kizaru used several named moves or even new ones that's a L. But could also just be one page of him doing some generic nameless moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.