How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about betting on the winning character, is about supporting characters you like. Everyone knew Luffy was gonna end up at the top, it's not like you're very smart for saying that.
You can support characters you like while acknowledging that Luffy is the main character and acknowledge he is the one we should care about most

Problem with agendas is that people forget that for some reason and push their favorite before pushing the main character

I'm not merely a Luffy fan, I'm just someone who pushes the main character before pushing anyone else, like everyone should be doing

Criticizing the main character to push your silly nonsense means you are automatically wrong

Latrines pancakes crying because they were not betting on the main character

It's not as if we weren't telling them for months?
Liking the MC is fine, I like Luffy.

But I won't clown on Teach's fans because Luffy defeated him or did G5 tomfoolery on him. It's expected because he is the MC, and clowing on other fandoms because the MC won (Like we all know, and that's not the point) brings a certain distaste.

he wins most of the time? no shit when did i ever say he doesn't?
But he still loses and once he loses he's done with the character he's lost to, can you say the same for luffy?
Because if Luffy lost to that characters Zoro would be dead along with the crew lol
This is a non point, 99% Zoro started a 1v1 he won first try.
Can't say the same for Luffy.

You can support characters you like while acknowledging that Luffy is the main character and acknowledge he is the one we should care about most

Problem with agendas is that people forget that for some reason and push their favorite before pushing the main character

I'm not merely a Luffy fan, I'm just someone who pushes the main character before pushing anyone else, like everyone should be doing
Why should someone care about the main character the most over any other character? Just so happen that some people care more about other things the story has to offer than they do about a MC that they simply don't love.

Latrines pancakes crying because they were not betting on the main character

It's not as if we weren't telling them for months?
latrines before Kizaru arives
*kizaru will fold Luffy and show why he's stronger than kaido, actors blah blah, power creep blah blah*

after

wow Luffy Agenda is so boring and safe, we knew he was always going to win

But I won't clown on Teach's fans because Luffy defeated him or did G5 tomfoolery on him. It's expected because he is the MC, and clowing on other fandoms because the MC won (Like we all know, and that's not the point) brings a certain distaste.
Let's no pretend people are clowning admirals fans because of that lol
They are clowning admirals fan because they kept an unrealistic agenda for weeks, saying dumb shit left and right.
Not our problem.

Except there shouldn't be "other fandoms" like you push it

If you don't acknowledge Luffy and just support a side character instead, you are automatically wrong

The story is a shonen and you have to support Luffy first, you don't have to like him or actively support him but at least, acknowledge it

People who call me a "Luffy fan", or who have called me a Luffy fan in the past, are just showing that they are already not acknowledging Luffy as the main character and are just portraying their idiocy

Status
Not open for further replies.