How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can support characters you like while acknowledging that Luffy is the main character and acknowledge he is the one we should care about most

Problem with agendas is that people forget that for some reason and push their favorite before pushing the main character

I'm not merely a Luffy fan, I'm just someone who pushes the main character before pushing anyone else, like everyone should be doing

Criticizing the main character to push your silly nonsense means you are automatically wrong
There's no "you should care more about this character", this is just a comic. Agenda's problem is that they have bias, it's not about not supporting the MC. That's why you have Luffy stans who say that he's gonna solo 5 gorosei+Kizaru.

Let's no pretend people are clowning admirals fans because of that lol
They are clowning admirals fan because they kept an unrealistic agenda for weeks, saying dumb shit left and right.
Not our problem.
Brother, every agenda does that.

You have people claiming Mihawk > Roger, Zoro > Admirals, ZKK and othe dumb shit across the internet, and I do not care about slander at all, you can all clown who ever you want, be either calling "Latrines" "Pancakes" or whatever "creative" name you can come up with.

All I wanted was Kizaru to have good feats and good characterization, I never once said Kizaru would beat Luffy.

he wins most of the time? no shit when did i ever say he doesn't?
But he still loses and once he loses he's done with the character he's lost to, can you say the same for luffy?
You should read one piece. When Luffy fights against Krieg, you will understand why Luffy is a guy who always bounces back. (chapter 63 btw its been over 1k chapters lmao)

latrines before Kizaru arives
*kizaru will fold Luffy and show why he's stronger than kaido, actors blah blah, power creep blah blah*

after

wow Luffy Agenda is so boring and safe, we knew he was always going to win
Exactly, now it became so "obvious" for everyone
Why should someone care about the main character the most over any other character? Just so happen that some people care more about other things the story has to offer than they do about a MC that they simply don't love.
It's not about liking the MC, it's about acknowledging Luffy as the main character

One Piece is about Luffy, it's a shonen, Oda says it himself that the One Piece story is about Luffy

You can push your favorite while still acknowledging that Luffy is the main character

When I push Zoro or Sanji, I do it while acknowledging Luffy as the main character

People who push Zoro > Luffy for instance are just stupid

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Because Zoro is guaranteed to win because of the same plot amor boy, when they NEED to win they win.

Zero risk on both cases, again non point
if zoro is guaranteed to win how come he lost to enel and kaido, hell he lost to mihawk too, and saying they win when they need to win means nothing.
That means luffy always wins because he needs to, congratulations on forming a complete sentence that speaks nothing

Except there shouldn't be "other fandoms" like you push it

If you don't acknowledge Luffy and just support a side character instead, you are automatically wrong

The story is a shonen and you have to support Luffy first, you don't have to like him or actively support him but at least, acknowledge it
This is entirely wrong, I am sorry.

No you do not have to support Luffy if you don't want it, sure I don't reccommend you to watch or read a series as big as OP if you hate or dislike the MC.

I support Luffy, but to act as if Luffy should be the sole reason I watch OP is wrong. You can support whatever character you like, either be Nami, Usopp, Law, Akainu, Teach, Kaido, Big Mom, it's irrelevant.

The Main characters are the main center of a series, that's the truth, but some people like other characters more, and it's also fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.