How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I am more interested in the cover story than this lameass turn of events. :toximoji:

Ever since Oda off-screened 99% of G4 Snakeman vs. Lizaru and summed it up in 1 panel and had them playing cat and mouse, I should've known better.

Kizaru seems done unfortunately

Saturn having top endurance and regen allows him to get back up

He seems to be fast too
Yeah unless the Gorosei are not immediately summoned I don't see Kizaru taking that big of a role from now on.

The battle was just disappointing in general though. Lots of wasted potential. Maybe I'm pessimistic about this and Oda does prove me wrong but it's hard imagining a 1vs1 when Luffy always overpowers Kizaru in battle with G5. Especially if other Gorosei members start joining Egghead Island.

I mean the fool summary did him much better than the early spoilers, so this is a bright spot if anything. We went from Kizaru being too slow to land anything against Luffy to simply Luffy dodging a laser and then smashing Kizaru's head in while he had him gripped. As long as Kizaru still conscious...we move. Gives him an endurance feat if anything.

The only issue as it concerns Kizaru now is if this is truly an escape arc, and he doesn't get any more feats until the war or w.e
I mean, dodging Kizaru's laser at close range while in his giant form, clapping Kizaru and throwing him into a ship (how convenient the ship was right at the trajectory), my man Kizaru ain't looking great so far. And now with all of the Gorosei arriving, I wonder what Kizaru's job will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.