How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People though Kizaru would be a very hard fight for luffy seem like Oda had other plans.
Like i said before no one expect Kizaru to go down with one good hit and Oda just showing more of that.
We know he can make fight look hard for luffy in G5 with Kaido but these characters are not Kaido the WSC.
yessir, kaidos status remained untouched. no one on egghead displayed anything close to what kaido was bringin to g5. everyone is getting hoed except for saturn rn

If Luffy legit 1v5s 5 fucking Gorosei and holds all 5 for 10mins after packing up a admiral and not get immediately bodied then I'm thinking how TF did these bums take out the previous joy boy? I can't see 5 Gorosei even taking down OG joy boy :lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::kailaugh:

If Saturn ends up successfully summoning the other gorosei luffy vs Saturn also makes less sense. Especially if one is under the assumption that they’re all stronger than the admirals

If there are 5 admiral+ level characters not even including the actual admiral it makes no sense for Saturn to have a 1v1 with luffy. It also just means the strawhats are straight up fucked lol
They straight up have no chance against the power of 6 admirals not even including the fleet

Either they end up leaving it to kizaru or they are stopped from arriving
Well they coming to stop the message more than fight luffy .
So let say that saturn stay there to keep luffy busy the issue is who stopping the other 4 from fucking up egghead and stopping VP message.

His endurance looking mid... but that was never going to be his best state
But at very least the whole thing about Kiz trying everything in his arsenal and failing to tag Luffy was the agenda merchant tiktok talking nonsense.
Bad chapter but nowhere near agenda killing.
Let's just hope his role isn't over.
Got done dirty but everything in his arsenal I call BS . But its cool seing a new move looks like it wa snot named tought.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I think she IS still Cipher Pol, because it would be HILARIOUS if Iceberg got backstabbed twice. Technically she's old enough to be Lucci's daughter, which...

Wait did Lucci send his freaking child to spy on Iceberg???

:jay-he:
BRUH LOL LMAO, that would be so sadistic of Oda! Makes me think of that one Alpha agent who went after Bonney in Kumas flashback too lol.

She kinda reminds me of a mix of Tashigi and Robin though. I swear if she turns into an actual plot point lol....Franky's WCI arc where Icebergs life is being threatened to force him to bake a wedding cake I mean rebuild/replicate Pluton for the WG? /s.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
honestly i dont even think oda is dropping the ball, its just that luffy is that much more superiour then kizaru, which is something no one REALLY expected.
we thought this was going to be a problem but the way things look rn kizaru never stood a chance to begin with and the only reason he hold off for this long is cause he was basically avoiding direct confrontation (for a reason obviously)
Considering how Oda presented Kizaru throughout the series it is indeed dropping the ball

It's fine if Luffy is superior as the admirals as villians are destined to lose but at least make it interesting and not a one sided stomp for someone who's had a big presense as a character for over a decade

Even something small like Kizaru landing the eye beams would work, having Luffy dodge it has zero upsides

Status
Not open for further replies.