How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I'm talking about, you're framing it like people are just blowing it out of proportion and Kizaru doesn't actually look bad, which couldn't be further from the truth.

And Kizaru has observation haki and is literally light, being "sneaked" multiple times just shows how terrible he is.
Oda has never shown Observation haki being used effectively at any consistent rate. It’s the worst utilized color of haki in the entire series, idk how much you could fault Kizaru for not using it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kizaru had the same sound effect when he stabbed Vegapunk

@Kurozumi Wiwi @Paperchampion23 @Reborn

Like agendas aside… I actually think he’s on the verge of crying
I do feel that too, but probably not until the 10 minutes are up and the video reveals something huge?

I still think he'll be a factor until then?
I don't think he is crying.

But his constant act of putting hands on his head kind of makes me feel he feels conflicted and not clear

Haven't seen oda drawing any antagonist like that before so there is something going with kiz

Yes just like Kaido who couldn't stop an attack from Kawamatsu? Or how about when Kaido couldn't sense Killer running on his back? What about BM who couldn't react to Franky's bike? What about Luffy getting kicked in the face by Bonney? What about BB not stopping an attack from preskip Luffy? No reason to single out Kizaru for something that happens across the board.

Kizaru doesn't look bad. It looks bad to people who expected much more with these circumstances and exaggerate. He already punked Snakeman, went toe-to-toe with G5, and was presented as a threat that only Luffy can stop. Every other instance of Luffy punking Kiz was due to circumstance in Luffy's favor. Kizaru getting absolutely embarrassed by G5 is no different than Kaido getting destorted initially.

You act like Kizaru the supporting villain has to bring Luffy to the brink or something.
Big Mom and Kaido were ruthlessly clowned by the Admiral fandom for those very things, Big Mom still gets clowned regularly for them lmfao, now that it's happening to Kizaru and worse, apparently that doesn't matter.

He doesn't look bad we can agree on that, he looks fucking horrendous, every single time he's interacted with G5 he's been unceremoniously trashed, and Luffy has stopped even using visible haki on his ass. Kaido has feats of beating down G5 who's using all haki's, Kizaru can't even beat down non-ACoC G5.

That's what Admiral fans act like, and they don't consider him the supporting villain either, he's the main bad guy of this arc for them.

Yes just like Kaido who couldn't stop an attack from Kawamatsu? Or how about when Kaido couldn't sense Killer running on his back? What about BM who couldn't react to Franky's bike? What about Luffy getting kicked in the face by Bonney? What about BB not stopping an attack from preskip Luffy? No reason to single out Kizaru for something that happens across the board.

Kizaru doesn't look bad. It looks bad to people who expected much more with these circumstances and exaggerate. He already punked Snakeman, went toe-to-toe with G5, and was presented as a threat that only Luffy can stop. Every other instance of Luffy punking Kiz was due to circumstance in Luffy's favor. Kizaru getting absolutely embarrassed by G5 is no different than Kaido getting destorted initially.

You act like Kizaru the supporting villain has to bring Luffy to the brink or something.
Lizaru got one-shot by an ACoC attack. He is eaten alive for breakfast by sky splitting Yonkos :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.