How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh all im currently seeing is Kizaru's heart not being in it right now. I mean add it all up together after he got hit with White Star Gun.

Something is VERY wrong with his character right now (i.e. conflicted) and each one of these pages shows a conflicted face or a face obscured by his glasses or hands:

I have no idea what is going to happen next, but its clear to me that Kizaru (at this time), is half heartedly committed to fighting.

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi
He still did what he was commanded to do? You can get things done while not liking what you're doing lol, and Kizaru's whole thing is unclear justice to begin with

Don't see kiz as an antagonist anymore.

And, I feel, he will be taken down by Gorosei
I do think he will continue to fight Luffy until he watches the video along with everyone else. The AR might hold back rhe Gorosei long enough to play and with that Kizaru can be used to finish a match with Luffy maybe.

But at that point I do expect him to betray the WG and possibly die to save Bonney. Just feels like the path Oda is going with his character for now.

You have to admit this is an interesting arc set up.

Normally, in circumstances like this, when Luffy's fighting against the final boss, Zoro and Sanji are already clear of their fights.

Well, Zoro's still stuck up in the lab, divided by a laser barrier, and Sanji is running into an active war zone.

Look at how long Gear 5 lasted against Lucci and Kizaru, how much longer does Luffy have in it here?

I still think this ends with a lot of Kuma teleportation, but, there are too many enemies for Luffy to fight by himself, and Zoro and Sanji are both near full health, I'm just sayin'.

I just want the rest of the crew to do stuff

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I do think he will continue to fight Luffy until he watches the video along with everyone else. The AR might hold back rhe Gorosei long enough to play and with that Kizaru can be used to finish a match with Luffy maybe.

But at that point I do expect him to betray the WG and possibly die to save Bonney. Just feels like the path Oda is going with his character for now.
your telling me anicent robot is above yonko level

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
They are already there. Saturn appeared instantly once we saw that circle so they are here.
I doubt they're already here. It's true that Saturn arrived instantly but he was significantly closer to Egghead unlike the Gorosei who are all the way in Mary Geoise

I have no idea how Luffy would get out of this situation if all 5 instantly arrive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.