How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of damage, Dawn Cymbals is from the same category as WSG, no external damage at all, just that star effect shit, but it's certainly weaker than WSG due to the lack of ACoC or ACoA.

"Dawn" actually has something to do with the lore ngl as most of us already have speculated, it can be the name of Ancient kingdom, full form of D etc etc.
Nika G5 already got two name attacks based on Dawn.......Dawn Cymbals, Dawn Gatling
:hope:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
So pretty much like what can anyone actually do against gear 5 Luffy at this point. Its only weakness seems to pretty much just be itself, with the stamina drain.

Nika piece is getting on my nerves and Lucci is still stalling Zoro :giogio: (Thank goodness Zoro isnt using KOH)

Kizaru slander gives me something to post about 😂 I told you fools he is not that guy. I have him over gorosei though

Well, Blackbeard is looking like the final villain as we predicted boys @Celestial D. Dragon @Garp the Fist @Bogard
I haven’t looked at OP the same ever since Nika debuted, looney tunes ruined what was left.

This is gas but this is also Mya the translation fraud we‘re talking about so I would wait until chapter release or full translation come out.

Still being compared to Mahoraga is a massive W. 3F Sukuna bootlickers can kiss our ass. :kobeha:
Someone doesn’t remember Shibuya.

Mahoraga adapted to be able to see Sukuna’s slashes.

Maki can see Sukuna’s slashes like she can see air currents.

He’s not saying Maki = Mahoraga bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.