How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
@Paperchampion23
Seeing how they were successful in killing Vegapunk, this makes me think that they will succeed in getting the Mother Flame and also York(Unless she taken by the Blackbeard Pirates already).

I think the only thing they will fail on is preventing Vegapunk's message from going out and killing the Straw Hats and allies.
Sanji is the mother flame so that’s not happening

Kizaru got pizza-diffed while Saturn stayed in the fight and is now summoning his bros, I think the we got a clear winner in the Gorosei vs Admiral agenda war
Saturn accomplished NOTHING AT ALL and had to call his bros lmao.

Kizaru accomplished his mission of killing punk right under goofy's promise to protect punk

But saturn the df hax regen spammer is the clear winner :nicagesmile:

Saturn is definately not human . From the panel it looks like Luffy’s attack hardly did anything .

He wants to call all 5 Gorosei it means he wants to end the stalling sooner . He knows him alone cannot win the fight .

Luffy will get help from Giant pirates and Robot so this arc will conclude sooner or later . I think max 10 chapters left don’t think Oda will prolong it anymore .

The Egghead incident is Vegapunk’s announcement .

Saturn accomplished NOTHING AT ALL and had to call his bros lmao.

Kizaru accomplished his mission of killing punk right under goofy's promise to protect punk

But saturn the df hax regen spammer is the clear winner :nicagesmile:
I have Kizaru over Saturn but I was always willing to give Saturn that chance to prove me wrong.

Right now Saturn hasn't proved to me that he is above Kizaru, other than his regen and basic attacks, Saturn so far has shown zero impressive feats.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I have Kizaru over Saturn but I was always willing to give Saturn that chance to prove me wrong.

Right now Saturn hasn't proved to me that he is above Kizaru, other than his regen and basic attacks, Saturn so far has shown zero impressive feats.
show me a panel kizaru hurt g5 luffy more then saturn you clown

show me a panel of kizaru easily flying back from dawn symbol you clown

Status
Not open for further replies.