How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Page looks like some world ending shit .damn idk how Luffy fights all 5 of them :crazwhat:
His pal the ancient Giant comes out and these 5 bums shit their pants lamenting how the fuck that Robot who wrecked mariejoa 200 years back came alive again.
They ain't beating Godfyy Godfy ain't fighting them but the robot is going to make a difference.

Kizaruber Eats

I'm finally becoming a content creator lmao!

Disappointing.

I don't think Kizaru has any visible COA too
Nah he hasnt either, its such dogshit writing. His only real haki feats were at Marineford and thus pre TS. Even then it was barely anything.

Oda just wants to keep ruining his top tiers and some of his best characters. Imagine going back to when Marineford was just finished and explaining how Admirals will be treated to this day especially? And also some of the Yonkos too?

Nope. 'Strong' is just a random way for them talking as Kaido told about Sulong Inu and Neko.

You really think Luffy is worried for himself that Kizaru is 'strong'? If you really think that you should re-read the story from beginning, you clearly missed the things Luffy does, even in Dressrosa he was attacking Fujitora and saying it won't be the same as 2 years before but suddenly after being Emperor, Luffy is worried because Kizaru is 'strong'?

Same thing, Luffy said Kizaru is strong enough to beat his allies Sentomaru and he can pass through the defenses, same way Kaido says Inu and Neko are strong, same way Shanks tells his crew they can't handle Kid and was worried for his allies.
Luffy attacked top tiers since east blue, so lol? Means he was as strong as them?

Also nice you have as far as inventing thing to justify you view.

Thats a terrible reading comprehension for Pancake Ladmiral wankers as usual.
Nah, that is just your terrible mental cope.

Something so simple as worried face + round eyes + sweating + someone strong is coming > from scenes that only have one of them should be so obvious that denying it should be almost embarrassing. Still.

Kizaruber Eats

I'm finally becoming a content creator lmao!
Luffy attacked top tiers since east blue, so lol? Means he was as strong as them?

Also nice you have as far as inventing thing to justify you view.

Nah, that is just your terrible mental cope.

Something so simple as worried face + round eyes + sweating + someone strong is coming > from scenes that only have one of them should be so obvious that denying it should be almost embarrassing. Still.
You just proved my point clown. You think Luffy is worried for himself when we read the story proving Luffy isn't worried for himself.

I told you clown Luffy is worried for his allies Sentomaru and others same way Shanks was worried for his crew and allies when he sensed Kid's power. It doesn't prove shit for your pancake Ladmiral.

Still using that reaction as if proves anything about Kizaru being on Luffy's level is just pathetic at this point. Thats saying like Scabbards are Kaido level based on reaction.

You just proved my point clown. You think Luffy is worried for himself when we read the story proving Luffy isn't worried for himself.
And here comes again the need to invent things lol.

Still using that reaction as if proves anything about Kizaru being on Luffy's level is just pathetic at this point. Thats saying like Scabbards are Kaido level based on reaction.
And here the strawman, again:

Some thoughts on the chapter
In general Kizaru’s performance was kinda forgettable solely due to the fact that his fight with Gear5 was offscreened
He has shown the ability to bitchslap Snakeman casually and deadlock Gear5 in CQC, but that’s not enough visuals for the average reader

Getting grabbed by giant Luffy out of the blue is really a shitty writing tactic, as at this point Kizaru has already fulfilled his main role in the arc, and now it’s time to set up the Gorosei as a legit villain group. Kizaru will likely only intervene by saving Sentomaru at one point, maybe help nuke Egghead after the battle ends
Yet again Loda has managed to blueball us with his mid writing
:rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.