How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes, hakiless looney toon attacks, which don't do heavy damage but at least leaves him flattened periodically. As always, Luffy conveniently leaves out advanced Haki.

:kawak:
If Nika wasnt using Haki, Kizaru wouldn’t have been effected lol.

It’s time for Haki copers to accept the fact that invisible Haki is once again a thing. I know you guys have the collective memory of a gnat colony but try to summon your one brain cell and recall that Haki-less attacks can’t effect Kizaru.

The truth is just that once again, a serious Kizaru would utterly neg Nika. The last time we saw a character deliberately allow others to injure him was when Kaido was letting people who had zero chance at beating him land free hits.

And now Kizaru is just letting Nika attack him and still taking no damage. Lol

He ain't doing shit to Kizaru either. Blud is undamaged, like always. Luffy with the peak of his powers repeatedly attacks Kizaru and does fuck all. Kizaru doesn't even need hax to recover from that.
Peak Power luffy's equal is changing his priority at each stage
:lulz::lulz:

from Killing Luffy and his nakama to Killing only Luffy's Nakama especially No.2 to just stalling No.2 is good for him .

Kizalu got folded hard :rolaugh:
Zoro is clapping their asses three :luffylaugh:

It’s time for Haki copers to accept the fact that invisible Haki is once again a thing
There is a difference between basic Haki and advanced Haki, which includes both internal destruction and ACoC. We know that invisible Haki isn't a thing now. Because 1) hardening is displayed and 2) in case of white star gun, black lightning was displayed to for ACoC. You just have to accept that Luffy is toying with Kizaru, literally turning him into a Pizza.

He ain't doing shit to Kizaru either. Blud is undamaged, like always. Luffy with the peak of his powers repeatedly attacks Kizaru and does fuck all. Kizaru doesn't even need hax to recover from that.
I think people dont know the difference between defense and recovery either lol. Kizaru highlights his defense almost immediately when he showed up

Base Luffy 0 shots fodder Loro and kills him just looking at him :milaugh:
Gear 5th's equal couldn't even handle base 2 swords Zoro .

:lulz::lulz:

Gear 5th vs Lucci :
clashing equally , and calling Luffy out for not being an emperor and he still thinks he can kill him after the blud used 3 named attacks in his peak form
:rolaugh:

Zoro vs Lucci :

Lucci who thought he can kill Luffy changed his priorities just from nameless clash with Zoro ,

Lucci's intention :

From Killing Luffy and his Nakama is goated => to Killing No.2 Zoro and His friends is just enough => to just stalling No.2 Zoro is good enough :luffylaugh:

something Luffy couldn't do :mihanha:

It’s time for Haki copers to accept the fact that invisible Haki is once again a thing. I know you guys have the collective memory of a gnat colony but try to summon your one brain cell and recall that Haki-less attacks can’t effect Kizaru.

The truth is just that once again, a serious Kizaru would utterly neg Nika. The last time we saw a character deliberately allow others to injure him was when Kaido was letting people who had zero chance at beating him land free hits.

And now Kizaru is just letting Nika attack him and still taking no damage. Lol
Bruh you just gave me flashbacks of my science teacher grilling the dumbasses "you've got the brain capacity of a gnat, bet you wouldn't know how to spell it. G-N-A-T, the G is silent"

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
There is a difference between basic Haki and advanced Haki, which includes both internal destruction and ACoC. We know that invisible Haki isn't a thing now. Because 1) hardening is displayed and 2) in case of white star gun, black lightning was displayed to for ACoC. You just have to accept that Luffy is toying with Kizaru, literally turning him into a Pizza.
Again, it would be impossible for Nika to even touch Kizaru without Haki. Summon the full power of your gnat brain and recall the laws Oda has been beating into your head for the last 30 years. I know even Yonko fans can recall information that has been stressed for 30 years if they really try. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.