How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice but that's your opinion. I've just gotten more confident in my Kizaru agenda.

This is not true. Kaido clearly spit out blood after Luffy punches his face and stretched it out like he did Kizaru. The difference was that Luffy hit Kaido's nose and mouth while against Kizaru he aimed for the brain to render him immobile. The attack on Kizaru can't cause any blood loss unless he suffers from severe internal brain damage.

There is absolutely no reason why Kizaru should remain unharmed by both of Luffy's attacks this chapter unless his durability is just good.

- We got a close up of Kizaru's face with the lasers and no blood from the grab
- We save a close up of Kizaru's face on the ship and no blood anywhere

When someone is crushed to thin paper he should suffer severe internal damage not mentioning at the speed Kizaru crashed into the Navy ship.

Saturn like Kaido is a giant sized durable mythical being. The fact that despite the durability difference Kizaru remains unharmed is totally impressive.

You can take shots at his endurance but his durability is completely fine, impressive even.

Yes if aCoC Luffy hits Kizaru to the face the man will be damaged, anyone shocked about that ?

The main point is Luffy has not proven he can land any attack on Kizaru when both are entirely focused on one another. The first round has proven this.
Let him do something to Luffy first

For now he's cymbal diffed

Nice but that's your opinion. I've just gotten more confident in my Kizaru agenda.

This is not true. Kaido clearly spit out blood after Luffy punches his face and stretched it out like he did Kizaru. The difference was that Luffy hit Kaido's nose and mouth while against Kizaru he aimed for the brain to render him immobile. The attack on Kizaru can't cause any blood loss unless he suffers from severe internal brain damage.

There is absolutely no reason why Kizaru should remain unharmed by both of Luffy's attacks this chapter unless his durability is just good.

When someone is crushed to thin paper he should suffer severe internal damage not mentioning at the speed Kizaru crashed into the Navy ship.

Saturn like Kaido is a giant sized durable mythical being. The fact that despite the durability difference Kizaru remains unharmed is totally impressive.

You can take shots at his endurance but his durability is completely fine, impressive even.

Yes if aCoC Luffy hits Kizaru to the face the man will be damaged, anyone shocked about that ?

The main point is Luffy has not proven he can land any attack on Kizaru when both are entirely focused on one another. The first round has proven this.
Oda does not care about anyone not named luffy
Its clear at this point
Not gonna be surprised if he 1v5 the gorosei

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Jokes apart, if kiz can take dawn cymbal and still looks fine even though he is lying flat on ground...

Then it's impressive feat for kiz.

However, kiz actually needs to step up and pull something to push luffy otherwise everything will be seen as excuse or damage control

Even after strikes, we see the black lightning
And literally Kaido had been hit many times by thousands of people
Kizaro just ate a handful of advcoc and was paralyzed
I was not commenting on that, just saying that he spat blood on that occasion.

Still, is clear Kaido is tankiness personified and he is much more durable and resilient than anyone, Kizaru, Shanks, Dragon or whatever.

You need those levels of Haki to actually injure him though, even White Star Gun couldn’t do the damage to Kizaru that Kaido’s Thunder Bagua did to YC1+ Bound Man.

So yeah, even if Luffy were using advanced Haki, there would be no evidence of him being able to injure even unguarded Kizaru lmfao.

Does it depress you to know that Oda refused to draw the strongest Yonko fighting a serious Admiral and gives Kizaru every character nerf in the book just so that Oda can plot Nika all the way to pirate king level? Lol
I honestly still don't understand this argument that he wasn't hurt/damaged because... He literally couldn't move?
It seems he once again is paraplegic from Luffy's attack this chapter but even if he's not he definitely was when he got hit by Star Gun, he himself said it, there's no denying it.
And this also comes off as Admiral wankers being extremely greedy, wanting him to tank anything and everything, when even Kaidou got knocked down (not paralyzed like Kizaru, but still) from some heavy blows, and this is even after Kizaru easily blocked and dodged hits from ACoA Snakeman Luffy.
I mean, damn, y'all put a lot of unreasonable expectations on him.

Vomiting blood lol. Kizaru spit out two droplets of blood when Giant Nika grabbed him real hard, totally normal for a regular human and perfectly goes along with what Luffy did to a town sized Dragon.

In this chapter Kizaru was flattened to a point that's beyond what should be possible. Remember how Kid planned to crush Kaido to death ?
Kizaru didn't lose a single drop of blood over this attack. This in itself is impressive.
Kizalu's just this slow , Woro wouldn't get caught with this shit:smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.