How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So soon Luffy's G5 will run out, and how the heck are they going to fight Gorosei without him?

Dorry, Broggy and AR; There is no way they are going to be enough (though we don't know the AR power level yet).

They should figure out their regen thing; otherwise, they are going to get fucked really quick.

He runs out of stamina in 10 seconds without permanently damaging anyone that's what's going to happen.
Cap. Oda is saving ACoC to finish the fights. He only used against Kizaru because he needed time and had no other better explanation to buy that time.

When Luffy and Zoro starts spamming CoC that's when the fight really started.

Is the giants hakoku going to fling the Gorosei outside the island at least send them far away while showing at the same time their regen can take that attack because how tf are they going to escape from all 5 of them

They will at least fight them until Vegapunk's record plays to the world after that but question remains still.

Lol at your other comment, I read it first as 60-70 years younger than you and I thought is it something like superpedophilia or are you a 90 year old dude.
Lol that's some shit that even Jeffrey Epstein wouldn't do. I just meant 90 - 60/70 (so 30 to 20)
This was always going to be the issue, G5 with ACoC and ACoA is top tier, the only thing that limits it is the time duration of G5. In terms of haki though I think the likes of Kaido and Shanks also have stronger haki. Luffy can in my eyes increase the strength of his haki as well as the total haki pool (haki endurance or stamina).

The only saving grace for Kizaru is that we don't know if he used his awakening.
Yeah Kaidou and Shanks definitely have better Haki, but Luffy has better physical stats than Shanks, not sure about Kaidou.
Also, I really believe Kizaru isn't awakened, not because he's not strong enough, but because his mentality and personality don't align with his fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.