How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru: Beaten even though he fought alongside another top tier.

Fan: It doesn't look bad.:josad::josad:

Kizaru knocked out on the ground: Admiral Piece fan "doesn't look bad".
They simply got lost in what was real and what they invented.:josad:
This only proves that yonko from zo, trying his best, cannot destroy the admiral in 30 chapters of battle, while taking a break for lunch and treatment. Kizaru will return, as he did five times before, when his haters said that he lost by getting one punch :kuzanshut:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not gonna lie to you guys. I am extremely hyped to see the Gorosei in action.

Not that I expect much from them, Oda plans to flush his whole series down the toilet on the altar of Nika wank, but it’s going to be cool watching Oda ruin these villains he spent 30 years hyping. Lol

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan

Gear 5th's equal couldn't even handle base 2 swords Zoro .

:lulz::lulz:

Gear 5th vs Lucci :
clashing equally , and calling Luffy out for not being an emperor and he still thinks he can kill him after the blud used 3 named attacks in his peak form
:rolaugh:

Zoro vs Lucci :

Lucci who thought he can kill Luffy changed his priorities just from nameless clash with Zoro ,

Lucci's intention :

From Killing Luffy and his Nakama is goated => to Killing No.2 Zoro and His friends is just enough => to just stalling No.2 Zoro is good enough :luffylaugh:

something Luffy couldn't do :mihanha:
G5 Luffy V Lucci=
Sleep diffed and laughed diffed in the span of 2 chapters
Loro V Lucci=
18 chapters of extreme diffing 1 HP Lucci who got beat by Luffy bit by Stussy and weakened by Seastone, used ACOC KOH all out, failed and ran out of Oden haki, reverted back to 2 swords and now begging Lucci to let him go all bloody and bruised huffing and puffing. Jinbei on the way to rescue him.
:milaugh::milaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This only proves that yonko from zo, trying his best, cannot destroy the admiral in 30 chapters of battle, while taking a break for lunch and treatment. Kizaru will return, as he did five times before, when his haters said that he lost by getting one punch :kuzanshut:
Your handling wrecked your mind, man. How do you still have the nerve to type something in favor of Kizaru when the guy just got wrecked by Luffy even with help from Saturn? :watchout:What would happen if Saturn weren't here helping Kizaru when he got caught and started spitting blood just because Luffy moved his fingers? The guy is done, man, and there's no turning back.:kobeha:Even in these dozens of chapters, Kizaru can't touch Luffy correctly.

Not gonna lie to you guys. I am extremely hyped to see the Gorosei in action.

Not that I expect much from them, Oda plans to flush his whole series down the toilet on the altar of Nika wank, but it’s going to be cool watching Oda ruin these villains he spent 30 years hyping. Lol

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan
I'm way more interested in Wizaru tbh. Don't feel the Gorosei hype rn.

:watchout:
Now me personally I like my women about 70 to 60 years younger... But I don't judge.

They just expect way too much out of him, man.
He already handled Snakeman and base G5 well, I don't know why they're now obsessed with him soloing serious G5 easily, he's not Kaidou or anything.
Lol at your other comment, I read it first as 60-70 years younger than you and I thought is it something like superpedophilia or are you a 90 year old dude.

This was always going to be the issue, G5 with ACoC and ACoA is top tier, the only thing that limits it is the time duration of G5. In terms of haki though I think the likes of Kaido and Shanks also have stronger haki. Luffy can in my eyes increase the strength of his haki as well as the total haki pool (haki endurance or stamina).

The only saving grace for Kizaru is that we don't know if he used his awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.