Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I don't think that it would be a very wise move to attack the giant village. I don't think Broggy and Dory are the strongest warrior. There is most likely there the man power of one or two yonko crew.
Oh you mean like Shanks?

Sorry to say but if it's a case of all five Gorosei chasing them, Shanks stands no chance either. Only way this ends well is if they have some kind of agreement with Shanks to leave Elbaf alone, which may have something to do with the Figarland theory

But yeah, the WG is never going to let their biggest weapons (other than Imu's) fall into enemy hands easily

I don't think the pacifista are their biggest weapon mate...
That's what I said

Imu's weapon (forget what its called) is currently their greatest weapon
Then it's the Pacifista and Seraphim, all of which follow Bonney's command. Government would either recapture or destroy them than see them obey a Pirate/enemy.

If you could learn to read, that would be great.
Myself said:
WG is never going to let their biggest weapons (other than Imu's) fall into enemy hands easily

Then it's the Pacifista and Seraphim, all of which follow Bonney's command. Government would either recapture or destroy them than see them obey a Pirate/enemy.
Even tho if it was the case (which is debatable) I don't think it would be wise to attack the giants, especially when the gov must know that Shanks has ties with them.

Last edited:
Well.. they could.. but is getting back Pacifista's command priority really worth risking an attack on the Giant Island ?

I don't think so..
Yes, obviously. And Shanks already left, and Luffy will only be there a few days at best. There's no way the giants would be enough to save Bonney from admirals and Seraphim, as well as buster calls and mother flames.

It is the act of admitting they were wrong that is important.
Post automatically merged:

I think, Yamato is the opposite of Lucci. But I also think that there is only going to be one more SHP. ;)
Post automatically merged:

Now, look at this shameful, unrestrained heap of human excess!
Hey @Mr. Reloaded I was wondering, if I may have hurt your feelings with the last post directed at you? Because, I noticed you have not liked it nor replied to it, yet. And this makes me worried that I may have written something, which I should not have done.

When I wrote it, I wasn't so sure in the first place, if I could convey the underlying message the way I intended to. So, I carefully observed, what you would write or do.
IThe comment was not meant a an insult. But as a pun, seeing as I also do not restrain myself the way I probably should. :feelsokeman: This way, I wanted to focus the attention on the irony of specificly me tellung you this.

Now, I am not sure, if I maybe hurt your feelings, because my comment maybe came of as rude or that maybe the relationship between us is not as deep as to allow such underlying messages without the other being hurt. Or maybe I unintentionally hit a nerve that I did not want to hit.

Maybe you are also just busy in the spoiler thread - I am not sure - did I hurt you? If so, I am sorry.

Hey @Mr. Reloaded I was wondering, if I may have hurt your feelings with the last post directed at you? Because, I noticed you have not liked it nor replied to it, yet. And this makes me worried that I may have written something, which I should not have done.

When I wrote it, I wasn't so sure in the first place, if I could convey the underlying message the way I intended to. So, I carefully observed, what you would write or do.
IThe comment was not meant a an insult. But as a pun, seeing as I also do not restrain myself the way I probably should. :feelsokeman: This way, I wanted to focus the attention on the irony of specificly me tellung you this.

Now, I am not sure, if I maybe hurt your feelings, because my comment maybe came of as rude or that maybe the relationship between us is not as deep as to allow such underlying messages without the other being hurt. Or maybe I unintentionally hit a nerve that I did not want to hit.

Maybe you are also just busy in the spoiler thread - I am not sure - did I hurt you? If so, I am sorry.
I didn't even know that post existed 😂

You don't get notifications when a post gets auto-merged.

There's no way the giants would be enough to save Bonney from admirals and Seraphim
We don't really know how strong is the giant nation. There are high chance that this country is simply unreachable for a common fleet or even a strong bustercall with Pacifistas.

Plus we know nothing about the topology of Elbaf.. there is also a chance that the motherflame can't be used on Elbaf, all the more when we know that Vegapunk had something to do with the conception as well as his knowledge of the fact that the knowledge of Ohara resides on the island.

We don't really know how strong is the giant nation. There are high chance that this country is simply unreachable for a common fleet or even a strong bustercall with Pacifistas.

Plus we know nothing about the topology of Elbaf.. there is also a chance that the motherflame can't be used on Elbaf, all the more when we know that Vegapunk had something to do with the conception as well as his knowledge of the fact that the knowledge of Ohara resides on the island.
In other words, the basis for saying Bonney can stay in Elbaf is 100% your headcannon.

In other words, the basis for saying Bonney can stay in Elbaf is 100% your headcannon.
So as your basis for saying taht the gov will overpower Elbaf.

In reality, the informations we have indicates that:

- The giants are the strongest nation on the planet
- A team of giant is enough counter a buster call
- Elbaf is filled with amazing warrior and we haven't seen the top executive yet
- Attacking Elbaf would be attacking Shanks
- Elbaf is not your typical island
- The gov doesn't have the control over pacifistas
- Vegapunk is used to put failsafe into his work to counter the gov
- Vegapunk worked on the mother flame

But if you want to use the term "headcanon" when I say that attacking Elbaf would be unwise from the gov.. go ahead..

So as your basis for saying taht the gov will overpower Elbaf.

In reality, the informations we have indicates that:

- The giants are the strongest nation on the planet
- A team of giant is enough counter a buster call
- Elbaf is filled with amazing warrior and we haven't seen the top executive yet
- Attacking Elbaf would be attacking Shanks
- Elbaf is not your typical island
- The gov doesn't have the control over pacifistas
- Vegapunk is used to put failsafe into his work to counter the gov
- Vegapunk worked on the mother flame

But if you want to use the term "headcanon" when I say that attacking Elbaf would be unwise from the gov.. go ahead..
You were the one asserting that Bonney will be safe in Elbaf. The burden of proof is on you. All I'm doing is providing counter arguments to your headcannon. Also half the points you just made are still headcannon.