JJK 252 SPOILERS

He is being taken to be healed though otherwise he can still die.
There’s no point in taking him away if he’s dying lol, plus Rika is still there and his domain never broke so he’s obviously alive atm.

He’s being taken out of the fight, probably for good since he finally showed his domain. Next Maki will show off until she’s taken out and only Yuji is left

H

Herrera95

There’s no point in taking him away if he’s dying lol, plus Rika is still there and his domain never broke so he’s obviously alive atm.

He’s being taken out of the fight, probably for good since he finally showed his domain. Next Maki will show off until she’s taken out and only Yuji is left
You just contradicted yourself.

How it is pointless to take him out of he is dying?

You just contradicted yourself.

How it is pointless to take him out of he is dying?
How am I contracting myself? If he was written to die here there would be no point in getting him out of there as he’s still alive. We would’ve gotten the whole Gojo treatment and watch him die on the battlefield.

Can you not read lol

How am I contracting myself? If he was written to die here there would be no point in getting him out of there as he’s still alive. We would’ve gotten the whole Gojo treatment and watch him die on the battlefield.

Can you not read lol
Wasn't Higuruma assumed dead when he was carried away?

H

Herrera95

Can you not read lol
Wtf is wrong with you.

He is dying that's why he is being carried away. So he can be healed and survive. Arr you dumb or what

Wtf is wrong with you.

He is dying that's why he is being carried away. So he can be healed and survive. Arr you dumb or what
Again can you not read you retard? Is Yuta being written to be dying? No. That is what I’ve said. He’s being carried away to be healed, but everybody and their grandmothers know he’s not dying.

Wasn't Higuruma assumed dead when he was carried away?
Higuruma is not an MC like Yuta, or as important as Gojo. I said the presentation matters