JJK 252 SPOILERS

That's what jjk is about. It's a battle Shounen through and through. That's what we wanna see, people fighting and beating the fuck out of each other. I'm with you
I don’t know why a lot of anime/manga fans like to pretend they’re reading early 20th century existentialist Russian novellas. It’s very annoying. This doesn’t just apply to battle shonen, the way people talk about a series like Berserk is extremely cringe to me.

I know, I don’t expect more out of Sukuna fans
It’s not even as a Sukuna fan, I don’t even know why you’re reading JJK if you wanted more than battles.

@Ven437 There’s no way Gege is going to de-hype Sukuna’s OPEN the first time it’s used since Shibuya, I feel like it’s more likely that Sukuna doesn’t even use it on her than he does and she gets good portrayal against it.

Is Sukuna the hardest shonen villain to beat ?
Fought strongest sorcerer of modern era while holding back. Gauntlet with no Domain and weakened. Fans believing it might end with his victory. What do you think :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

@Ven437 There’s no way Gege is going to de-hype Sukuna’s OPEN the first time it’s used since Shibuya, I feel like it’s more likely that Sukuna doesn’t even use it on her than he does and she gets good portrayal against it.
I will take an L if he doesn’t use Open against Maki but that is not part of the bet. Or you could make it if you want. I agree Open won’t be dehyped but Maki will get some kind of glaze alongside it. Nothing wrong with dodging it because it will one-shot her.

MUUGEN

天下無双
always fun seeing the Lukuna fraud fans show up when he has a decent chapter go his way.

last weak was pretty quiet and no we have confirmation Yuta broke his own domain lmfao