JJK 252 SPOILERS

I think Gege confirmed it in an interview while back but need to check. She might as well be what she gonna do in remaining 10-20 chapters?
Think Vegeta suprise big bang attack on cell during final beam struggle. She can also attack the soul so her attack can be the straw that breaks the camels back in helping megumi take his body back

Thats the thing. Shes looking powerful because shes fighting a worn down holding back Sukuna.
So Yuta is still alive, tagged out, will be getting healed soon, and then jump back into the fight ? The GOAT for a reason.

The "Sukuna is holding back" shit is getting old now, dude got his output fked and he still isn't going all-out is trash writing from gege.
Yeah some people are loving this saying thats how you do a villain but its getting lame. And when he loses the same people are going to complain it doesnt make sense because he was fighting low diff since Gojo went down RIPieces

Maki is just Gege's Toji stand in, idk how people still enjoy the way she's presented
I hated it with Ace/Sabo and i hate it here too although the latter was done better. Sabo has time to grow into his own with the final saga but Maki has little to no time and the character deserves better