How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a 3 billion Emperor can take on 2 Admirals, how could you believe in Emperor = Admiral? :suresure:

Other than debunking you completely you clown emperor :milaugh:, I quoted your post because you yourself wasn't even sure on what you were replaying.

How many time I have to answer this?

Not only you even failed to read my first post, thus repalyaing without even knowing, but you keep repeating this strawman because you don't have anything to say lol.

I started saying Luffy is stronger, it's the whole saga I am saying Luffy is stronger. Get your facts straight and stop this nonsense.
You argued Kaido vs Scabbards, Shanks vs Kid, Marco vs BM wasn't same as Luffy reacting at Kizaru. Its debunked.

-Luffy holds Kizaru one hand, fights Saturn with another.
-BM holds Marco one hand, asks Perospero's help to finish him.

Instead you keep arguing Luffy's surprise reaction to Kizaru about worrying for his allies (you deny Luffy was worried for his allies too) should be the number 1 criteria instead actual feats.

~ The World Government & their lapdogs betrayed him.

~ He chose to sail alone across the seas

~ Defeated everyone that crossed his path

~ Hunted the Marines, & was given 'The Marine Hunter' epithet

~ Only living person to have forged a Black Blade

~ The Might of the World Government & Marines couldn't stop, so they offered him the Warlord postion for peace

~ The mere idea of him joining another pirate crew, makes the captain of said crew a yonko

They don't call you a yonko when you do all this. They call you 'The World's Strongest Swordsman Mihawk'

~ The World Government & their lapdogs betrayed him.

~ He chose to sail alone across the seas

~ Defeated everyone that crossed his path

~ Hunted the Marines, & was given 'The Marine Hunter' epithet

~ Only living person to have forged a Black Blade

~ The Might of the World Government & Marines couldn't stop, so they offered him the Warlord postion for peace

~ The mere idea of him joining another pirate crew, makes the captain of said crew a yonko

They don't call you a yonko when you do all this. They call you 'The World's Strongest Swordsman Mihawk'

Thats why he's the 🐐. THE GOAT 🐐

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Greenbull is not about durability but regen just like Marco, Saturn etc.

What attack he tanked that Kaido could not?

Kizaru is more focused on defense he is also not the type of being a dodger like Katakuri.
Ryokugyu tanked a Yamato AdCoC strike to the head. Kaido bled from the same attack.

And defense =/= durability. Kizaru isn’t defending himself from Nika, he’s just letting Nika hit him because he’s traumatized from killing Vegapunk and never wanted to fight Nika to begin with.

Its not as bad as I tought for kizaru I tought he got out of luffy hands and luffy hit him easely. Now that would have been a huge L . BUt he is still hard as hell to hit in a fair 1v1 .
Lol yeah. Early leaks made it seem like Kizaru and Saturn were free and Kizaru couldn't touch Luffy in a 1v1. Turns out we continue from the grab scene, Kizaru shoots a beam and Luffy uses an attack then throws them away.

Loda: “I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can’t help thinking that then I’ll make him much stronger!”
I feel he was annoyed with all the g5 criticism and decided to double down :saden:

Lol yeah. Early leaks made it seem like Kizaru and Saturn were free and Kizaru couldn't touch Luffy in a 1v1. Turns out we continue from the grab scene, Kizaru shoots a beam and Luffy uses an attack then throws them away.
yes first link mad eit seem like kizaru used all of the 3 treasure and couldnt touch him but no it was just lazer eyes . It was smart but it also show kizaru probably cant get out of luffy graps at least not easely . But th ereal problem was always to catch him.

Ryokugyu tanked a Yamato AdCoC strike to the head. Kaido bled from the same attack.

And defense =/= durability. Kizaru isn’t defending himself from Nika, he’s just letting Nika hit him because he’s traumatized from killing Vegapunk and never wanted to fight Nika to begin with.
I mean, kind of weird to compare an unnamed strike from base Yamato to a named attack from Hybrid Yamato, but sure.
Also, how is he traumatized? He literally stabbed Vegapunk with no hesitation, and also kicked the guy guarding him away too.

Status
Not open for further replies.