How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

can't wait to know more about mihawk who betrayed him for what ?
It's definitely some childhood trauma and His family went through it.
He lives like a royalty but Oda sketched his younger version in poverty.
I expect either a buster call or WG straight involvement with such nation.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Nobody except maybe this bird who has more style and coolness than his master.

Look at the badass coat on that little mofo. :usosmug:
Now you reminded me of this classic, that you also posted before ofc kmao:

Is he spinning both Kizaru and saturn like a hat lmao
Like pizza dough. It's even funnier as Kizaru is meant to be Italian.

When the goofy god turns you into a pizza pie and throws you into the sky, that's amoré!

Kaido's dragon form is his awakening.
No smokey sash(ill die on this hill) and pretty sure Oda would make it perfectly clear like he did with law, kidd, luffy, lucci and kaku. And if we take into account kaidos comments on achieving awakening is when your mind and body catches up to your powers. His body(power) is overqualified but his mind doesnt align with the dragon espeically if its based off of japanese lore. We have a better chance of Momo awakening the replica dragon fruit since hes in a way guarding/protecting wano(kyoto)

Its clear by now that poeple dont apply the same rules they use for shanks, roger, kaido, luffy or even dragon with zoro and mihawk. these two are judged at least 10x harder imo. Any feats vs yonko is downplayed or called fanservice even when admirals couldnt accomplisg 1% of it, any character statement or portrayal about them is overlooked or dismissed. @nik87 @Malio @Gari @Nadel @HA001
It's always been like. You just gotta know who the specific retards are on here and just ignore them. Trust me you'll laugh at their takes more afterwards

Its clear by now that poeple dont apply the same rules they use for shanks, roger, kaido, luffy or even dragon with zoro and mihawk. these two are judged at least 10x harder imo. Any feats vs yonko is downplayed or called fanservice even when admirals couldnt accomplisg 1% of it, any character statement or portrayal about them is overlooked or dismissed.
Funny how you lamented the downplay of Mihawk lol.

I was kind of with you about Mihawk until there.

C

Cruxroux

Its clear by now that poeple dont apply the same rules they use for shanks, roger, kaido, luffy or even dragon with zoro and mihawk. these two are judged at least 10x harder imo. Any feats vs yonko is downplayed or called fanservice even when admirals couldnt accomplisg 1% of it, any character statement or portrayal about them is overlooked or dismissed. @nik87 @Malio @Gari @Nadel @HA001
What's new?
One piece fandom is literally Zoro fans vs the rest.
:daydream:
Post automatically merged:

Both Kaido and mihawk become depressed cause of boredom
Strongest
:wellwell:
For a reason.

C

Cruxroux

Funny how you lamented the downplay of Mihawk lol.

I was kind of with you about Mihawk until there.
Blame oda man.
It ain't his fault.
Post automatically merged:

i just noticed oda said that mihawk being called marine hunter is related to him becoming a shichibukai, that means the marines came begging at his door for him to join lol
Me and the boys at grandmaster temple already came to that conclusion.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.