How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie to you guys. I am extremely hyped to see the Gorosei in action.

Not that I expect much from them, Oda plans to flush his whole series down the toilet on the altar of Nika wank, but it’s going to be cool watching Oda ruin these villains he spent 30 years hyping. Lol

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan
Lizaru got pancake diffed by Luffy without FS or ACotC. Your heroes the admirals are glorified YCs

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lizaru got pancake diffed by Luffy without FS or ACotC. Your heroes the admirals are glorified YCs
The only version of Kizaru Nika doesn't get negged by is the version who is traumatized by Vegapunk’s death lol. So that’s why Oda is giving the strongest Yonko a fight against the most mentally broken Admiral we’ve ever seen.

Its someone he trusted a lot. To Mihawk never trust in no one anymore its because that hurted him
@Mr. Reloaded Look what a betrayal do to someone
Doesn't look like Imu or the Gorosei. We know they are scumbags of the highest order. It must have been someone close at heart who backstabbed him, someone Mihawk was sure wouldn't act like that. Maybe his secret lover.

Luffy pancake difs an admiral at the same time than a Gorosei without even using conqueror's haki, let it go
I'm giving Luffy another chance here. Surely with a Bajrang Gun he can deal more damage to Kizaru than Kizaru did to Luffy with a clone.

Let's see how Luffy will sneak up to catch Kizaru this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.