How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind the Marines, Celestials, Holy Knights & Gorosei, there's Imu hiding in the shadows.

Behind the Buggy Pirates & their yonko status, his allies, Crocodile & his underground contacts, there is Mihawk.

Can't wait for Oda to finally make the connection between the 2.

in the shadow of Sun God Nika there is Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung What are your thoughts on Saturn seemingly getting an edge in portrayal on Kizaru this week?

Personally I think this is fine, because the man who beat Kaido can’t even damage Saturn so Gorosei > Yonko is on the table once again
:quest:
Honestly Nika failing to injure Saturn is utterly humiliating. If I were a dishonest Yonko fan, I could easily argue 2HP Kuma > Nika since Kuma fucking destroyed Saturn in one punch but angry Nika can’t even make him bleed lol.

And nah, Kizaru would exterminate Saturn with ease. Fujitora would wipe out all 5 Gorosei with the rubble feat.

Which doesn't matter since Luffy had to simultaneously react to an army of them. And they didn't manage to do anything noteworthy to him.
Um no, Nika was only dodging that one clone when he almost got beheaded lol.

Kaido literally dodged the attack Kizaru could not dodge, as @Sasaki Kojirō elaborated in detail in his thread.
The fact that you have to appeal to the kid who got banned for framing other users for fake death threats says a lot about how far you’ve fallen over the years lol.

Not sure what Lerrera talking about but:

-Mihawk let Zolo live in East Blue.
-Mihawk didn't want to fight Shanks in Marineford.
-Gave Zolo a boat so he could leave.
-Then accepted to train Zolo for 2 years and he was smiling while thinking about him.

There are exceptions when it comes to Zolo and Shanks.

Just like Hancock is basically evil only when it comes to Luffy she is being nice.
Yes and I get some of those but at the end of the day even with those exceptions from Mihawk, zoro still says Mihawk has no humanity, and on top of that has less humanity than someone who is a copy of him as a robot who is built upon taking commands.

Mihawk did not want to fight shanks at marineford because he/oda already established he had no need to fight or settle anything with a one armed has been. Mihawk leaving marineford is simply him staying true to his own beliefs and words he said right to shanks face. How can u ignore that ???

He's literally holding his eyes like he's covering tears. Not damaged at all, but emotionally conflicted. You will see soon that, looking back, the entire Kizaru slander will look childish and dumb after Oda makes the twist very obvious. Kizaru will most likely switch sides and help fight the elders.
I would really love to see Luffy and Kizaru fighting side by side, blitzing the hell out of Gorosei too, but isn't Bro kind of past that point? You know he killed VP. if "Kizaru cauterizes the wound of VP" thing is true, its possible; otherwise, i highly doubt Kizaru turning on WG after killing VP.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Which doesn't matter since Luffy had to simultaneously react to an army of them. And they didn't manage to do anything noteworthy to him.

:kawak:

Kaido literally dodged the attack Kizaru could not dodge, as @Sasaki Kojirō elaborated in detail in his thread.

:youcraz:
It's literally the same.
Although the attacks were directed to different parts of Luffy's body, both utilize the same principle of muscle inflation to increase the strength and speed of the strike. In the first attack, Luffy inflated his bicep, concentrating energy for a powerful blow, while in the second attack, he inflated the leg muscle to generate a similar or equal propulsive force. Thus, both attacks harness the same energy source and technique, resulting in comparable attack power and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.