ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Rare that I can give five stars when the first chunk of the chapter is wheel spinning setup, but that ending absolutely deserves it. Turns the whole fucking arc around. One of the most hype inducing moment in years. No clue how this gets resolved now (well, other than the ancient robot holding everyone off).

Looking forward to the cover story as well, likely Jack and Sasaki saving the Beast Pirates? Hopefully some redemption for Jack‘s awful treatment in Onigashima.

What Luffy did to Saturn and Kizaru this chapter is absolutely fucking hilarious btw.

:shame::risitasad:

So.. I had grocery shopping done yesterday and decided to buy pancake mix cause' why not? Wanted to celebrate an accomplishment and didn't eat them in a long time...

...ANNND I should have fucking known that this was a sign of what was to come. Thanks a lot, Oda. :catcry:

Kizaru can't catch a btrak since he got hit in the head with white star
Post automatically merged:

Hahaha

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Im an admiral fan since day 1.
Slightly disappointed that kizaru didn’t put more of a fight since i would assume he has awakening.

hopefully we’ll see more in the end saga.

arc getting real heat.
This arc is great.
Arc indeed is great. I think he's conflicted. It ain't easy being asked to kill your friends.
I have no clue what to expect now that all Gorosei are inbound:crazwhat:
Rare Oda W imo
Common Oda W 😮‍💨
An admiral losing to a new Yonkou in 1 v 2 is great but this is the best part of the chapter for me:

Will this new cover story lead to the reappearance of Kaido and Big Mom? Hope so tbh
Kaido and Big Mom comeback would make me so happy you guys don't even realize.