ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I hate this chapter. From the bottom of my heart, I think wano is cursed and any chapter with anything linked to wano will be ass.

First, 10 minutes for the people that were already listening to get ready. Just a fucking cliffhanger since I bet his end words will be interrupted by someone or only show chapters later.

Then, Luffy, after knowing that throwing away enemies is retarded-throws away his enemies. FFS, if he wants to put them in the water just jog close to it and throw the fuckers. Nothing they could do about drowning in close range. But, no, he has to be ineffective.

Then, all the Gorosei teleport, which only means that either they will be defeated (and we will lose potential enemies to be developed while at the same time have subpar showings for one of the oldest enemies of the crew) or they will win/force the SH to run (which could be made by Kizaru and Saturn together while developing their abilities and powers more and make them a viable threat). Oda put so much shit on the plate (while forgetting the SHs) that plot points that should had appeared (like the fucking giant) were forgotten.

In this chapter everyone loses, including Luffy fans.

That was rooftop zoro lol..
Zoro be able to cut onighishima in half with 3000 worlds.
Forget him, he just mad oda still wank the horn feat, flying dragon blaze carry more AP than anything in law arsenal, the attack that made yonko tell yonko to dodge is more iconic imo. A legendary moment that left his mark on the island of the strongest. To top it all it was itoryu zoro so not even rooftop zoro second strongest attack.

Forget him, he just mad oda still wank the horn feat, flying dragon blaze carry more AP than anything in law arsenal, the attack that made yonko tell yonko to dodge is more iconic imo. A legendary moment that left his mark on the island of the strongest. To top it all it was itoryu zoro so not even rooftop zoro second strongest attack.
:risitavirus:

I was not expecting all the Gorosei to appear. But it seems I was right about one thing, Durableguy turned out to be Iam25.
Makes it all the more ironic with all those comments accusing others of mental illness. Smh

end words will be interrupted by someone or only show chapters later.
Vegapunk himself says that in the chapter... For some reason he is mentioning about the Initial message so we are going to get some shitty information and other shitty information will be cut off..

I hate this chapter. From the bottom of my heart, I think wano is cursed and any chapter with anything linked to wano will be ass.

First, 10 minutes for the people that were already listening to get ready. Just a fucking cliffhanger since I bet his end words will be interrupted by someone or only show chapters later.

Then, Luffy, after knowing that throwing away enemies is retarded-throws away his enemies. FFS, if he wants to put them in the water just jog close to it and throw the fuckers. Nothing they could do about drowning in close range. But, no, he has to be ineffective.

Then, all the Gorosei teleport, which only means that either they will be defeated (and we will lose potential enemies to be developed while at the same time have subpar showings for one of the oldest enemies of the crew) or they will win/force the SH to run (which could be made by Kizaru and Saturn together while developing their abilities and powers more and make them a viable threat). Oda put so much shit on the plate (while forgetting the SHs) that plot points that should had appeared (like the fucking giant) were forgotten.

In this chapter everyone loses, including Luffy fans.
:shocking: