ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Will this new cover story lead to the reappearance of Kaido and Big Mom? Hope so tbh
The dark negative space of of the chasm below Onigashima looks eerily inviting, as if the panel itself is inviting us into the depths of Wano.

Since Pluton's at the bottom of the ocean, near Ancient Wano, I think we're looking at a tunnel that leads to it.

The irony is great: Kaido and Big Mom ended up THIS CLOSE to an Ancient Weapon.

When you have no remorse about sinking an entire island, but killing snails is where you draw the line fleetwat
Humans are disgusting
Snails are useful

Plus Snails are all over the world not in one place.
Even if they order the destruction of every Transponder Snails , I don't think they will be able to kill all of them in 9 minutes.

Luffy 1 V 5, 5 elders after winning a 1 V 2 with a admiral and a elder and Loro still stuck on 1HP Lucci 18 chapters later.
Luffy went through Lucci, a admiral and a Gorosei in the time that Loro tried (and is still failing) to get past 1HP Lucci :gokulaugh::usoprice::shame::risitameh::ihaha::lulz::luffylaugh::rolaugh::kailaugh:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If the gorosei doesn't arrive striking a bad a pose they lose points in the ranking of coolest group

That's like final G5 strongest attack.
Zoro did that with not even his top 5 attacks and pre adcoc. Lol
That does not mean he would have been able to destroy Onigashima with attack. I can't take you guys' word for that. According to you guys, Zoro should have neg diff the kitty cat in under 2 seconds when their fight began. That has not happened, sooo. I am not from Missouri, but I need to see it in Manga and the arc we are discussing

luffy for sure 1v5ing don’t know why he wouldn’t Saturn hasn’t shown anything to put him down , and no reason for the bbp and devon plotpoint if Saturn makes it out this arc

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Kizaru killing his friends just because its his duty is despicable, so glad this goofball is getting pancake-diffed. He's done.
Could not say it better myself. I won't shed a tear if he dies at any point now. That Kuma and Bonney moment where he tried to kill them and made that sick comment was the breaking point.

But he is a Marine and Admiral ofc and whatever life he's had, whatever motivations he has, whatever has influenced him, he has his free will and he's made his choices, I hope karma gets his ass hard now especially. Beyond the pancake/pizza trolling and Gear 5 Toon Force humiliation in general.

He really is just a corporate slave, a cog in the machine and he's very disappointing. Sanji is in a sort of similar situation and he rebelled, he rejected Judge and his enforced slavery, he broke free and has truly become a man and his own person too, he's done what Kizaru should have done and he's far braver than Kizaru for that too.

In fact to think of it, Kuzan did what Kizaru was meant to do. But shame he chose to join Blackbeard of all people ironically, oh well. Its great for Blackbeard fans and getting to see Kuzan go all out and not be so restrained plus it gave us Garp vs Kuzan so there's that.

Idk what Oda has planned with Fujitora but I doubt he will defect too, he could get fired or demoted but I doubt it. Probably be part of reforming the Marines entirely or joining a seperate group of Neo Marines set to rectify the mistakes of the current Marines and their corrupt history and thus "be better" than them (basically what Swords role should be).

Last edited: