Controversial How much money do you make.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Not enough that's for sure. But it's a living.

80k worth of useless beans in USA nowadays tbh.

I rather grow and sell those magical beans if you catch my drift!

For work, I am a nerd, a muscular nerd who programs at night and is a Software QA Automation Engineer during the day.

I also shitpost on forums like this one when I should be working on preparing for my tasks for the next unfortunate work day from home.
Post automatically merged:

I hope that wasn't too revealing, otherwise, I'd have to kill you for reasons I can't discuss (or rather won't discuss) :beckmoji:

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
โ€Ž
Currently lookin for a job, I just graduated from college. I saved some money when I did paid internships and worked as a bartender, but my bf's the one who provides for both of us. He works as a financial analyst and earns abt 78k a year, excluding the yearly bonus. His aunt also gave him a big amount of money when he was a student and that helped us a lot, that along w/ the money he earned when he worked as a waiter. We're not rich, but we can't complain.

Currently lookin for a job, I just graduated from college. I saved some money when I did paid internships and worked as a bartender, but my bf's the one who provides for both of us. He works as a financial analyst and earns abt 78k a year, excluding the yearly bonus. His aunt also gave him a big amount of money when he was a student and that helped us a lot, that along w/ the money he earned when he worked as a waiter. We're not rich, but we can't complain.
All the best on your job hunt . โœŒ๏ธ