Versus Battle Yuta Okkotsu vs Archer (F/SN)

Daniel

‎‎‎‎
List of Servant stats (strength, speed, etc.) in a servant's statistics profile would generally indicate that they would scale to each other, although the one would lower stats would be weaker/ slower than the other with higher stats, wouldn't they?

Archer may not directly match Herakles (Berserker) in physical strength but he did clash blows with him.

+ feats in FGO seem to be >>> pretty much anything from the main VN and other materials from Type Moon.

Edit: Btw if FGO is supposed to be canon to the VN (and not just part of the same franchise), who is to say something like Dragon Ball Xenoverse isn't part of Dragon Ball canon alongside Super/GT (separate continuity), except that the events that happen there are a different timeline?

Last edited:
1-That's just empty and delusional boasting from Tesla, he's not strong enough to blow up a whole continent.

2-EMYA does not scale to the Cu Alter in the America Singularity, much less so when using his Noble Phantasm. Scathach's statement also says nothing about the nature of that "destroying the world", whether it'd be one hit, or several, or how long would it take, or even what she means by destroying the world.

3-EMIYA does not scale to either Thia or Enkidu.

4-EMIYA also does not scale to Nrvnqsr Chaos, there is no evidence he'd be capable of destroying the Soil of Genesis.
Even in another Forum, you still post incorrect shit like you always do

1. We are supposed to take EDISON'S word seriously? The guy who constantly fights with Tesla on everything, even on simple and basic shit? When the guy himself conceded that Tesla was his superior in the power of his Lightning? The guy who should very well be as strong as Iskandar with his use of Lightning? Tesla boasting he can destroy a Continent is hilariously him LESSENING himself(Which makes sense when he believes he's weaker than the Gods of Lightning, most of whom are well past Planetary by a huge degree...)

2. Man, you need to actually use some actual reading comprehension my dude:

Cu Alter punches her in the gut ONCE(We hear this by the sound effect itself), it punches through her, he states it's the ONLY THING that would be able to hurt her(Which fits the fact that he sees Arjuna is not even in her field and fits with Extella Link making her THE Top Lancer over Cu and KARNA) and Scathath states that's enough power to "Destroy The World"(Which would mean Texture).
I don't understand how you can actually believe it's "attack with a hundred or so punches" when that has never been used for any other Noble Phantasm in the series, so why this one?

3. You are right, EMIYA doesn't scale to Enkidu or Theia... but why would that matter? Enkidu's Enuma Elish blocked Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish which would have wiped the Texture off the Planet(This is even more apparent when Enkidu's Enuma Elish only gathers the appropriate amount of energy from the Planet itself) and he used that exact same thing to deal with Theia's Meteor NP which would have done virtually the same thing in damage(Especially when it's split off parts did some insane damage on their own). Yuta is barely City level on his BEST day and he's actually weaker than that. EMIYA is Continental on his WORST day and that fits with how strong the Heroic Spirits he fought are physically in F/SN alone.

4. EMIYA absolutely scales to Fabro Rowan, are you dense? Oh wait, you are:gokulaugh:
You always did believe that Fabro's Soil of Genesis is equal to Tiamat's Primordial Sea despite that explicitly being false in Tsukihime alone.

It's like you only looked at this passage and didn't even try and look at anything else... when Kagetsu Tohya literally tells you the "True Chaos" which is the Primordial Sea and Grail Mud(As it's Tiamat's Primordial Sea)... requires shit on the level of destroying the World to get rid of in any capacity:

, Arcueid makes mention that upon approaching True Chaos (aka, the real Chaos Tide/Primordial Sea/Grail Mud) that it becomes a world in and of itself, that power to destroy it would be sufficient to destroy the world.
And yes, FGO does actually answer that question:

So no, the Soil of Genesis isn't = The Primordial Sea/Grail Mud, it never was. It's a shitty knockoff in every way that only slightly touches on the base elements. EMIYA actually very much scales above Fabro Rowan, he doesn't scale against the Primordial Sea/Grail Mud.

For everyone else, I'm not this mean, I just had to deal with this guy ALOT and this is just me proving this extremely simple stuff wrong.

EMIYA absolutely destroys Yuta and hell, shouldn't be in anyone's presence in the Nasuverse.

The guy who should very well be as strong as Iskandar with his use of Lightning?
There's no reason why Tesla's lightning should be as powerful as Iskandar's and the latter's lightning is nowhere near continent busting.
Cu Alter punches her in the gut ONCE(We hear this by the sound effect itself), it punches through her, he states it's the ONLY THING that would be able to hurt her(Which fits the fact that he sees Arjuna is not even in her field and fits with Extella Link making her THE Top Lancer over Cu and KARNA) and Scathath states that's enough power to "Destroy The World"(Which would mean Texture).
I don't understand how you can actually believe it's "attack with a hundred or so punches" when that has never been used for any other Noble Phantasm in the series, so why this one?
None of this is proof that Cu Alter can destroy a Texture with a punch.
3. You are right, EMIYA doesn't scale to Enkidu or Theia... but why would that matter? Enkidu's Enuma Elish blocked Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish which would have wiped the Texture off the Planet(This is even more apparent when Enkidu's Enuma Elish only gathers the appropriate amount of energy from the Planet itself) and he used that exact same thing to deal with Theia's Meteor NP which would have done virtually the same thing in damage(Especially when it's split off parts did some insane damage on their own). Yuta is barely City level on his BEST day and he's actually weaker than that. EMIYA is Continental on his WORST day and that fits with how strong the Heroic Spirits he fought are physically in F/SN alone.
Still no evidence that EMIYA scales to anything that is continental in power.
4. EMIYA absolutely scales to Fabro Rowan
Post the proof of why.
EMIYA actually very much scales above Fabro Rowan
The evidence Xhominid, post it.

There's no reason why Tesla's lightning should be as powerful as Iskandar's and the latter's lightning is nowhere near continent busting.
I literally gave you reasons why and I can give you video proof of those like I did with Cu Alter's if you like? Tesla's Lightning is only below the Divine Spirits who are WELL past Continental and well past Planetary for that matter so yeah, it does make alot of sense considering Iskandar's Bulls are only low end Divine Beasts which are not on the level of the 28 DGP's Tesla restrained(And again, Edison stated Tesla's did most of that legwork.)

None of this is proof that Cu Alter can destroy a Texture with a punch.
So you are literally going to deny what the video itself tells you? Because that's not a defense either my dude, that's basically ignoring the evidence itself. It's easy to ignore the picture when there's no extra evidence behind it but you very clearly get with video:
- Cu Alter uses his NP
- He hits her only ONCE(Only one sound effect is played)
- Then we get to that conversation
So again, prove that Curruid Coinchenn cannot destroy the Texture in one hit because honestly? It legit makes much more sense to believe this considering Cu Alter's 2nd Interlude had him kill Heracles through all of his 13 Lives and it makes much more sense of that being the scale than anything else.

Still no evidence that EMIYA scales to anything that is continental in power.
Again, you saying so is NOT a credible defense. Again, either give me a damn good reason why I'm wrong or don't bother trying to answer again. Because unironically? I could go with the fact that the Broken Phantasm Caladbolg II should equal it's original TNR self(which would just get it back to it's original rank) and we've seen what Caladbolg does with it's true name release:

https://onelastforum.com/ubs/fate-g...h-caladbolg-and-the-destruction-of-laputa.31/

EDIT: That or I can just use Caladbolg's use in the FGO America Manga? Again the Broken Phantasm version of Caladbolg II matches that as well.

Post the proof of why
Why? Okay then:

Comptiq 2006-11 issue - Fate Dojo Q & A said:

Q: Who'd win if the Servants and the 27 Ancestors fought each other? Also, who'd win in a fight between Bazett, a renowned powerhouse of the Association, and Ciel, top class in even the Association?

A: Depends on compatibility, but basically Servants will have the slightly higher advantage. With Saber, Lancer, and Archer classes, we ought to be able to relax and see decent fights. In particular, Saber has THAT sort of Noble Phantasms so against guys like the 27 Ancestors that overwhelm by material quantity and alienness, she'd be REALLY tough.
....Well, there are also some of those tough Ancestors that can withstand a direct hit from Excalibur-class attacks, but against those guys that just (emphasis on just; other stats don't match up) have wickedly high HP, Lancer-aniki'd be pretty tough.
It's extremely obvious that Nasu is using Fabro Rowan as an example but at the same time, we also have long standing proof that his Soil of Genesis is weak shit compared to the actual "True Chaos" The Primordial Sea/Mud of The Holy Grail.

And the Kagetsu Tohya story Dawn, written by the author of Overlord, has 30% Arcueid's full powered Marble Phantasm fail to do fuck all to Maiko Yamase (basically all that remains of Nrvnqsr Chaos from Tsukihime after Shiki killed his ass). Additionally, Arcueid makes mention that upon approaching True Chaos (aka, the real Chaos Tide/Primordial Sea/Grail Mud) that it becomes a world in and of itself, that power to destroy it would be sufficient to destroy the world.
I shouldn't have to repeat myself again especially for someone who just keeps giving me "And? But? Nah?" and nothing else.

The evidence Xhominid, post it.
Already did my dude or do you want even more from others who agree with that statement?

https://onelastforum.com/threads/ci...2-electric-boogaloo.3777/page-324#post-411065
https://onelastforum.com/threads/ci...2-electric-boogaloo.3777/page-324#post-411109
https://onelastforum.com/threads/ci...2-electric-boogaloo.3777/page-325#post-411432

So yeah, these feats which are unironically JUST from F/SN-HA is where we get that from. So unless you have any proof against these claims, say so or accept what I put up as the truth.

Last edited:
I literally gave you reasons why and I can give you video proof of those like I did with Cu Alter's if you like? Tesla's Lightning is only below the Divine Spirits who are WELL past Continental and well past Planetary for that matter so yeah, it does make alot of sense considering Iskandar's Bulls are only low end Divine Beasts which are not on the level of the 28 DGP's Tesla restrained(And again, Edison stated Tesla's did most of that legwork.)
Stop talking nonsense and post actual evidence.
So again, prove that Curruid Coinchenn cannot destroy the Texture in one hit because honestly?
I don't have to prove a negative.
Again, you saying so is NOT a credible defense. Again, either give me a damn good reason why I'm wrong or don't bother trying to answer again. Because unironically? I could go with the fact that the Broken Phantasm Caladbolg II should equal it's original TNR self(which would just get it back to it's original rank) and we've seen what Caladbolg does with it's true name release:
Post proof that Broken Phantasm Caladbolg II equals its original's true name release.

And my post is not even a defense at all, I'm simply asking you to post actual evidence for your claims.
EDIT: That or I can just use Caladbolg's use in the FGO America Manga? Again the Broken Phantasm version of Caladbolg II matches that as well.
You have no proof that the Broken Phantasm version of Caladbolg II matches the original.
It's extremely obvious that Nasu is using Fabro Rowan as an example
No, it's not. Your delusional interpretations don't count as proof.
Already did my dude or do you want even more from others who agree with that statement?
I'm not gonna to another forum to look for proof. do your own job yourself.

Stop talking nonsense and post actual evidence.
>Literally posted evidence 2 posts ago
>"Not good enough post more"
My dude, I posted the evidence, either you state why it's not good enough or go and admit your stance is shit.

Edison states that Tesla has the higher Electrical Output than he does, Edison is straight up stated to be a "Modern Day Thunder God" in Tesla's Interlude just like Tesla is:

So do you have the proof that Tesla isn't on Iskandar's level of Lightning Usage or are you gonna lie to me and say that this somehow "isn't enough" either despite you giving out nothing proving it?

I don't have to prove a negative.
Yes, you have to prove a negative, the fuck are you even talking about right now?! That's not how debates work.

Post proof that Broken Phantasm Caladbolg II equals its original's true name release.

And my post is not even a defense at all, I'm simply asking you to post actual evidence for your claims.
And I bring in evidence and you pretending it doesn't count without you posting anything in return is not how debates work...
The irony is that I don't even have to bring in proof because the very fact that we know that a Broken Phantasm upgrades the Noble Phantasm a rank up since F/SN and the fact that it's explicitly stated for EMIYA, doing so is what makes his degraded Noble Phantasms as strong as the real thing proves it on it's own.

I shouldn't have to bring in evidence for that because you know it yourself.

ou have no proof that the Broken Phantasm version of Caladbolg II matches the original.
Comptiq 2005-10 issue said:
Q. I have a question about the Servants vs. other character answer in the 9th issue of Comptiq. About a Servant with an average Noble Phantasm, who would have one and what rank would that have been?

A: That's a serious question. The level of the Noble Phantasm would be B, and ability being represented by numbers would be called an average Noble Phantasm. Broken Phantasm, Barrier of the Wind King (C), Gae Bolg (thrown) (B), that sort.
On the other hand, those with conceptual effects, destiny interference types fall into a special category. With Gae Bolg (regular), no matter how much Arcueid might be superior to Lancer in numbers, she will be killed depending on her luck, you see.
, Broken Phantasm exposition (that's what EMIYA did to Herakles with Caladbolg II)
, Shirou's thoughts surpass "the speed of light" to begin projection. Shirou projects Caladbolg II. Shirou fires Caladbolg II at Artoria Alter. Artoria Alter is forced to repel Caladbolg II and Medusa is able to retreat from Artoria Alter.
Fate/complete material III p128 said:
User: Archer
Caladbolg is the demonic sword wielded by the Irish hero Fergus mac Róich in Celtic mythology. The version that Archer projects has been altered to improve its function as an arrow.
In the legends, Fergus mac Róich was the former king of Ulster and foster-father of the hero Cú Chulainn. However, he was tricked out of his kingship, and later allied with Connacht, an enemy of Ulster. During the decisive battle between Connacht and Ulster, Fergus was able to corner the enemy king who had betrayed him, but was prevented from killing him. It is said that he redirected his rage at this turn of events upon three hills, using Caladbolg to blast their tops clean off.
Cú Chulainn is affected by a geis that makes it his duty to be defeated once by the sword so long as the wielder is Ulster-born. For that reason, it could be said to be his natural enemy.
Also, there is a theory that the Caladbolg from Celtic mythology is the same sword as the Caledfwlch from Welsh mythology, making it a prototype of Excalibur.
I shouldn't have even needed to do this, I have more than enough proof of showing why Caladbolg II would be on par with Caladbolg itself, especially in it's Broken Phantasm state. Especially considering you have not brought a single shred of proof outside of hiding it around "I don't need to prove a negative" when yes, you absolutely do need to provide a reason for a negative, that's how debates work.

No, it's not. Your delusional interpretations don't count as proof.
It absolutely includes Fabro Rowan, you dumbass! Who is the DAA we have seen in Tsukihime that has "Alien Material" within him and who only showed up during the interim of Tsukihime and that question he was given? Like holy shit GaRbS, I know you can be dense but I didn't think you was stupid either.

I'm not gonna to another forum to look for proof. do your own job yourself.
That's not a defense, you fucking idiot! Either nut the fuck up, do some damn research or go fuck off my dude. Really showing you are still a child right now.

Edison states that Tesla has the higher Electrical Output than he does, Edison is straight up stated to be a "Modern Day Thunder God" in Tesla's Interlude just like Tesla is:
These are not statements of power, but of bringing the power of lightning to humanity. Neither Tesla or Edison are as strong as gods.
So do you have the proof that Tesla isn't on Iskandar's level of Lightning Usage or are you gonna lie to me and say that this somehow "isn't enough" either despite you giving out nothing proving it?
You still haven't proven that Tesla's lightning is on the level of Iskandar's or that Iskandar's lightning is that powerful to begin with.
Yes, you have to prove a negative, the fuck are you even talking about right now?! That's not how debates work.
You are literally fucking retarded if you seriously think proving a negative is how debates actual
The irony is that I don't even have to bring in proof because the very fact that we know that a Broken Phantasm upgrades the Noble Phantasm a rank up since F/SN
That has never been stated to be the case for Broken Phantasms, not in FSN or any other work.
doing so is what makes his degraded Noble Phantasms as strong as the real thing proves it on it's own.

I shouldn't have to bring in evidence for that because you know it yourself.
I do know it myself. I know the fact of how Broken Phantasms are actually stated to work, And EMIYA's replicas have never been stated to be as strong as the real thing because of Broken Phantasm.
I shouldn't have even needed to do this, I have more than enough proof of showing why Caladbolg II would be on par with Caladbolg itself, especially in it's Broken Phantasm state.
None of the quotes you posted prove EMIYA's Caladbolg is as strong as the original.
Especially considering you have not brought a single shred of proof outside of hiding it around "I don't need to prove a negative" when yes, you absolutely do need to provide a reason for a negative, that's how debates work.
Xhominid, please stop being an idiot and actually learn how basic logic and debates work. This is just embarrasing now.
It absolutely includes Fabro Rowan, you dumbass! Who is the DAA we have seen in Tsukihime that has "Alien Material" within him and who only showed up during the interim of Tsukihime and that question he was given? Like holy shit GaRbS, I know you can be dense but I didn't think you was stupid either.
Fabro Rowan doesn't have alien material within him.

EDIT: And that's not even what the quote says anyway.
Q:サーヴァントと27祖が戦ったらどちらが勝つんでしょうか? また、協会屈指の実力者・バゼットと、教会でも最高クラスの シエルが戦ったらどっちが勝つんですか?(新潟県/神田聖一) A:相性の問題もありますが、基本的にはサーヴァントがやや有利。 セイバー、ランサー、アーチャークラスなら安心して戦いを見守れます。 特にセイバーは宝具がアレなんで、二十七祖みたいな“物量と異質さで圧す”連中には滅法強いかと。……まあ、中にはエクスカリバークラスの直撃を受けても耐えられるタフな祖がいるので、そういうHPだけバカ高いヤツにはランサー兄貴が強かったりするワケです。 あとバゼットさんとシエル嬢ですが、ホロウの段階ではシエルの勝ちは動きません。バゼットさんが開眼してフラガラックを使いこなせるように なるといい勝負になります。
From Google:
Q: If a servant and 27 ancestors fight, who will win? Also, if Bazett, one of the most powerful people in the association, and Ciel, who is one of the best in the church, fight, who will win? (Niigata Prefecture/Seiichi Kanda)

A: There are compatibility issues, but basically Servants have a slight advantage.
With Saber, Lancer, and Archer classes, you can watch the battle with peace of mind.
In particular, Saber's Noble Phantasms are weird, so I think she's extremely strong against people like the 27th Ancestor who "overwhelm with quantity and uniqueness." ...Well, there are some tough ancestors who can withstand even a direct hit from Excalibur class, so Lancer brother is stronger against those guys whose HP is ridiculously high.
Also, regarding Mr. Bazett and Miss Ciel, Ciel's victory does not change at the Hollow stage. It's a good fight for him to help Bazett open her eyes and learn how to use Fragarak.
"alienness" refers to their uniqueness and unusualness, how different it is, not anything actually extraterrestrial or similar to it.
So again, prove that Curruid Coinchenn cannot destroy the Texture in one hit because honestly? It legit makes much more sense to believe this considering Cu Alter's 2nd Interlude had him kill Heracles through all of his 13 Lives and it makes much more sense of that being the scale than anything else.
Heracles has 12 lives, not 13 and Cu Alter did not take them all with just Curruid Coinchenn, he explicitly took several before he used it.

Last edited: