Oda when separating the straw hats in Sabaody - Luffy Zoro and Sanji lead a group
Oda when reuniting the straw hats post timeskip - Luffy Zoro and Sanji reunite first
Oda when separating Straw hats and Dressrosa - Sanji took the lead over Nami calling the crew the twirly hat pirates
Oda giving Sanji an extended backstory and his own character plot line through two of the longest arcs in op, Nami not so much
Oda calling Zoro and Sanji the wings of the pirate king
And Shonen jump printed a cover of the big three protagonists of their manga on the cover featuring Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki as well as Asta, Yuno, and Noel with Luffy Zoro and Sanji front center

Sanji took over as trigagonist post ennies lobby.

Fighting isn’t everything? I agree. What has she done character wise aside from dickriding Luffy before getting her forehead caved in

Hiriluk yourself retard
She has saved goofy's ass multiple times? Without her, goofy is ded against cracker. Without the vivre card of meme that she had, the shp don't get away from meme. Without her lightning bolt stalling meme, the shp get fucking cannibalized. All of these are in Sanji's own arc where he was a fucking bitch baking a cake lol.

Wano was a dumpster fire all around. So namino not getting much focus isn't that big of a deal. And even in wano, she stood up to two whole yonkos. More than whatever sanjo did.

Damn I never knew you were such a big fan of Nami :snoopy:
Nah. I hate all the shp lol. Fuck em all. But sanji fans acting like he has more relevance than nami is retarded as fuck.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
She has saved goofy's ass multiple times? Without her, goofy is ded against cracker. Without the vivre card of meme that she had, the shp don't get away from meme. Without her lightning bolt stalling meme, the shp get fucking cannibalized. All of these are in Sanji's own arc where he was a fucking bitch baking a cake lol.

Wano was a dumpster fire all around. So namino not getting much focus isn't that big of a deal. And even in wano, she stood up to two whole yonkos. More than whatever sanjo did.

Nah. I hate all the shp lol. Fuck em all. But sanji fans acting like he has more relevance than nami is retarded as fuck.
just wait until nami is revealed to be from the nerona family and her family being related to eos plot:ihaha: