Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firmly disagree.

Chopper wanting to cure all disease ties directly into the SMILES, and this arc is centered around the foremost expert in Lineage Factor and Artificial Devil Fruits. Choppercan work with Vegapunk to cure them. Toko is a mirror of Bonney, pink-haired girl with disease from Celestial Dragon who gets cured by Vegapunk.

Robin and Franky are both very concerned over Pluton still, and would definitely want to act if Pluton was unleashed.

Luffy's last words to Momo include saying anyone who screws with Wano is screwing with the Straw Hats, and now we have Caribou about to feed Pluton's location in Wano to Blackbeard.

Tack on Zoro's past and there's a lot the Straw Hats have to do in Wano still.
The difference is SMILE isn’t a disease, it’s a genetic mutation created by a devil fruit. Chopper isn’t versed in that kinda science there’s no cure to create.

And Luffy said that but at the same time Wano wants to prove that they can take care of themselves not to mention they have no way to find or contact Luffy so if they get attacked there’s nothing Luffy can do about it until he finds out about it until much later. Which means that invading Wano will be connected to a future enemy fight as I said CG or Blackbeard. Same with Fishman Island.

And Zoro straight up doesn’t care about his past with Wano. It’s not important to his character because it doesn’t change his motivation or his dream.

Wanos over for the straw hats. There’s zero reason for the straw hats to cancel their journey and return to Wano when they’re so close to the end.

C

Cruxroux

Regardless of where you find me posting
Can we all agree this story is becoming more mid with each chapter

There is literally nothing worth getting excited or hype over

Oh wow! A guy who is BARELY a character who has more plot armor than Luffy and is literally written to never look bad (or lose or else the author will get desth threats) finally defeated Luffy and Stussy’s sloppy thirds

Wow! Such a great chapter!!!!! 10/10 Ign! 98% on rotten tomatoes! Fuck out of here

Trash
:suresure::suresure:
Stop dude.
Don't make yourself look even more pathetic.

Regardless of where you find me posting
Can we all agree this story is becoming more mid with each chapter

There is literally nothing worth getting excited or hype over

Oh wow! A guy who is BARELY a character who has more plot armor than Luffy and is literally written to never look bad (or lose or else the author will get desth threats) finally defeated Luffy and Stussy’s sloppy thirds

Wow! Such a great chapter!!!!! 10/10 Ign! 98% on rotten tomatoes! Fuck out of here

Trash
I have given up on the quality of the story since Wano. You should have done the same a long time ago too.

So sad that the series most awaited villains have finally gathered.... But at this point no one really cares about them....I remember how eager I was at some point to know more about them...
Oda really failed with them like many other characters....

It's so funny that mfs were screaming about Kizaru not being down for 10 chapters because we had a flashback for most of them
But when we say the same for Zoro vs Lucci they start crying
True but I wouldn’t really say that’s the same thing

While Zoro vs Lucci didn’t take that long in verse it wasn’t what I would call a short fight

Lucci vs Zoro started before Luffy fought Kizaru

In that time

Luffy finished his fight/skirmish with Kizaru, Saturn arrived, attacked Bonney/Kuma/the rest while holding them down for X amount of time, Luffy ate and came back then proceeded to have a small interaction with Kizaru and Saturn

The fight only just finished

Did they fight for hours? Probably not

But quite a few things happened between the start and end of their fight

Status
Not open for further replies.