Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look anything just like before roof piece
Gotta think about it. How is someone like Zoro who you guys say on a different level from Lucci yet couldn’t land a single hit! It’s not like Lucci has some trick or special powers preventing him from getting hit/damage.

Nevertheless, the outcome was obvious.

Regardless of where you find me posting
Can we all agree this story is becoming more mid with each chapter

There is literally nothing worth getting excited or hype over

Oh wow! A guy who is BARELY a character who has more plot armor than Luffy and is literally written to never look bad (or lose or else the author will get desth threats) finally defeated Luffy and Stussy’s sloppy thirds

Wow! Such a great chapter!!!!! 10/10 Ign! 98% on rotten tomatoes! Fuck out of here

Trash
I agree it's becoming mid. Has been the case since Dresrossa ended (Doflamingo carries post TS).

But how TF is Zoro having more plot armour and looking better than Luffy lmao?
Dude's plot points and buildups got shafted in the SAMURAI ARC Wano. He is as mistreated as every other SH.

Regardless of where you find me posting
Can we all agree this story is becoming more mid with each chapter

There is literally nothing worth getting excited or hype over

Oh wow! A guy who is BARELY a character who has more plot armor than Luffy and is literally written to never look bad (or lose or else the author will get desth threats) finally defeated Luffy and Stussy’s sloppy thirds

Wow! Such a great chapter!!!!! 10/10 Ign! 98% on rotten tomatoes! Fuck out of here

Trash
This guy crazy loves Zolo

Bruh , Even luffy and kaido fought quite a while in act 1 but it is considered one shot.
Zoro vs kamazou , they clashed sword but Still it is considered one shot.
Zoro vs monet , Monet got cut by nameless haki slash befkmore that , yet it is considered one shot.
Zoro vs hordy , zoro dodged a few water bullets but still it is considered one shot.

Clashes means nothing. It's the named attack when they are actually on offense.
The definition of a oneshot is very clear

The first hit/attack you land has to take out your opponent

Shanks vs Kidd is a oneshot

Luffy vs Bellamy is a oneshot

Whitebeard vs the Giant Vice Admiral Lonz is a oneshot

An extended clash where Lucci’s bleeding (which means he obviously took damage at some point in the fight) is not a oneshot

Apollo

The Sol King
I agree it's becoming mid. Has been the case since Dresrossa ended (Doflamingo carries post TS).

But how TF is Zoro having more plot armour and looking better than Luffy lmao?
Dude's plot points and buildups got shafted in the SAMURAI ARC Wano. He is as mistreated as every other SH.
I will say Zoro is mistreated as a character, his power level is fine. Unlike Sanji.

The rest of the crew are shafted in both, most of them are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.