Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still trying to understand how 2 giants that had difficulty with Mr. 3 are going to take on the gorosei with Luffy. Maybe they have some special immunity from the gorosei's attacks?
Always believed Waldino was the Goat:steef:

On a serious note, we haven't properly explored the Elbaf swordsmanship and other fighting styles. Aside from that, its also possible they have special resistance due to armor or something. Can't say anything for sure tho. We'll see what happens

I am still trying to understand how 2 giants that had difficulty with Mr. 3 are going to take on the gorosei with Luffy. Maybe they have some special immunity from the gorosei's attacks?
Because Mr. 3 avoided fighting them and rather used one to take down the other then jumped in after the remaining giants will was broken.

If Mr 3 fought them he’d have gotten treated like an insect.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
@Peroroncino @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Cruxroux @Boiroy @CoC: Color of Clowns @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Nadel @Thaidakar @Shasha23 @Malio @Mr. Reloaded @Bisoromi Bear
You guys keep saying "GUI abandoned Zoro",this is not accurate at all.

I just asked for self ban because i want to avoid all the Zoro slander on internet and took a break of OP.

I promised myself that I would read OP again when Zoro chapter arrived and in the meantime I started reading other mangas.

I finally managed to finish Slam Dunk, started reading Vagabond, and next will be Vinland Saga.

Now that Zoro chapter has arrived, I'm here. That's all

It time for wings vs gorosei Round 1.
Zoro vs Saint Venus
Sanji vs Saint Ju Peter

And they have to lose. Sandai Kitetsu is about to be shattered, Nidai is waiting for Zoro on Wano :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.